+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- The biggest threat since WWII

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T:- The biggest threat since WWII

Is Jeremy Corbyn. The guys an out and out Communist and a threat to our existence.

It looks to me that he's now playing dirty and going against his own published positions purely to get into power. He appears credible but he's not.

If he does get in I fear for our democracy as I'm sure he will make sweeping changes to the Constitution so he can cling onto power and turn us into Communist State.

Personally I fear a civil war may well be the outcome.

The real problem is the younger generation have no recollection of what Communism means and will live to regret it if they let this red in your bed scrape in through the back door.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 28-02-2018 at 07:24 PM. Reason: OFF TOPIC designation omitted

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Is Jeremy Corbyn. The guys an out and out Communist and a threat to our existence.

It looks to me that he's now playing dirty and going against his own published positions purely to get into power. He appears credible but he's not.

If he does get in I fear for our democracy as I'm sure he will make sweeping changes to the Constitution so he can cling onto power and turn us into Communist State.

The real problem is the younger generation have no recollection of what Communism means and will live to regret it if they let this red in your bed scrape in through the back door.
    A timely reminder to you youngsters of the damage taking drugs can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A timely reminder to you youngsters of the damage taking drugs can do.
    If that's referring to me then I suggest you remove the post as one thing I'm not nor ever have been is one who partakes in any drugs. I'm as square as they come.

My post is serious, the man is a threat to our democracy IMHO.

If that's referring to me then I suggest you remove the post as one thing I'm not nor ever have been is one who partakes in any drugs. I'm as square as they come.

I apologise if you are 100% clean jonny.

It's just that it was the only logical explanation I could come up with for anyone suggesting Jeremy Corbyn will start a civil war!

You maybe as Square as they come jonny, but thats just the problem you don't fit into our Round Holes.

Is Jonny's world view still the opposite of reality?

You’re a threat to people not talking bollox.

I wonder how he's going to manage his Communist Revolution without the consent of a little obstruction called Parliament, even his own party wouldn't vote for the imaginitive b@lls you've come up with..."civil war"???... or are you imagining a Hitler or Mussolini type takeover with his own little army of Blackshirts.
    Last edited by LaxtonLad; 28-02-2018 at 03:57 PM.

'It looks to me that he's now playing dirty and going against his own published positions purely to get into power. He appears credible but he's not.'
    But Johnny T didn't Mrs May also do this to win the last election? Her published position was that she wouldn't call an election because there was no need. She did and now civil war is breaking out (within the Tory party).

Have you gathered your evidence from the BlackMail / the ***press / the Bellylaugh / the Scum or, God help us, S-s-s-uckerman?

* Drama Queen Alert* !!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast