+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flitcroft to Mansfield?

Flitcroft to Mansfield?

According to the BBC

It's a strong appointment from them. Also ought to have the knock on effect for both of us of destabilising another promotion rivals.

Bit surprised at this as I thought he/Flicker was at a better team like Swindon. However I know very little about 'Mansfailed' lol, and this might work out well for them. (has it been confirmed yet btw ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Bit surprised at this as I thought he/Flicker was at a better team like Swindon. However I know very little about 'Mansfailed' lol, and this might work out well for them. (has it been confirmed yet btw ?)
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43232695

Swindon are a much bigger club with more potential
    Oh yeah - money

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    Swindon are a much bigger club with more potential
    Oh yeah - money
    Swindon obviously a much bigger club but as you said money talks, would be funny if both of them messed it up this season

Have Mansfield got rich owners then or something, because I thought they couldn't even afford to buy a second hand begging bucket not so long ago.
    The Swindon fans won't be too disappointed though in losing Flicker I bet.

When you read some of the fans comments on the Swindon board it would seem that Flitcroft is just a slimmer version of Steve Evans. Interesting times ahead for both Mansfield and Swindon. I would love to see Evans fail. He's a greedy fat slob.

Greedy fat foul mouthed slob !!!! Evans is a disgusting human being he fit in well where he was

It is possible that Flitcroft contract ran out in the summer and Mansfield have offered him probably a 2 year deal which makes it a no brainer.

He is from up north as well which is bound to interest him oh yeah I forgot probably more $$$$$$$$$ as well !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast