+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flitcroft to Mansfield?

Yes Flicker has got one of those annoying accents (well, he is from Lancashire after all ), so it might be a good thing for him moving nearer to home. However he didnt do too well when he went back to Bury after we'd given him the sack.

Btw Im glad to see you lot also think the same about that awful Steve Evans, we thought it of him even before he managed both Rotherham & Leeds.

Managers switching teams like that mid-season are just mercenaries - just looking after themselves - they don't give a xxite about the players or the fans - disgusting creatures

Mansfield must have offered him a decent amount. Swindon are a similar size club to Notts, so it's a bit like Nolan going up the A60 at this stage in the season. Crazy really.

I wonder if Mansfield have the funds to sustain this type of spending long term. I mean would they push on in L1 if they got promoted? Hope not! Their wage bill must be massive - especially for a club averaging 4200 during a promotion push.

I think Swindon are a bigger club than Notts in terms of fanbase

Apparently Trevor Sinclair was interviewed for the Mansfield job and Radford promised to ring him back with an answer.........obviously he never got the job ...............but he told a Chelsea interviewer that he never even got a phone call either.

Sounds like a few of my first dates........I guess you know when you are not wanted then either Trevor!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12