+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prexit ?

Prexit ?

Sounds like a new phrase might be coined on Saturday morning?

dont forget to report back here sjh

I've got 100 shares that were given to me as a pressie by my mum and dad quite a few years ago....but I haven't had an invite?! Infact I haven't heard a thing from the lane about them for years..........could you ask for me SJH?!

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    dont forget to report back here sjh
    Will do SOB.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Sounds like a new phrase might be coined on Saturday morning?
    Or could it just be Kexit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I've got 100 shares that were given to me as a pressie by my mum and dad quite a few years ago....but I haven't had an invite?! Infact I haven't heard a thing from the lane about them for years..........could you ask for me SJH?!
    I didn’t receive an invite to the AGM in 2016 Aya. I rang the Club about this and they told me to call the registrars. Upon calling them it seems I had somehow fallen off the list. When I gave my details they could see I had the shares so they reinstated me. I have subsequently received all the correct notices since then.

If the same has happened to you it might explain why you haven’t had any contact.

Unfortunately I no longer have the contact number for the registrars but the Club will have it. I definitely think it might be worth giving them a ring - you never know, the shares might be come more valuable post Prexit.

Let me know how you get on Aya and if no further forward I will query it on Saturday.

UTB
    Last edited by silentjourneyhome; 01-03-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    I didn’t receive an invite to the AGM in 2016 Aya. I rang the Club about this and they told me to call the registrars. Upon calling them it seems I had somehow fallen off the list. When I gave my details they could see I had the shares so they reinstated me. I have subsequently received all the correct notices since then.

If the same has happened to you it might explain why you haven’t had any contact.

Unfortunately I no longer have the contact number for the registrars but the Club will have it. I definitely think it might be worth giving them a ring - you never know, the shares might be come more valuable post Prexit.

Let me know how you get on Aya and if no further forward I will query it on Saturday.

UTB
    Thanks SJH - have just called them but club is closed. I will have to try again next week as away tomorrow (hopefully?!). I haven't received anything from them for years, but know I have them as they were a birthday present. They should be traceable.

Anyway - hope the meeting goes well and interested to hear what you hear.

Could the meeting be postponed?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Could the meeting be postponed?
    I hope the match is Ronnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I hope the match is Ronnie.
    Why d'ya want the match off Chippy? UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast