+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pigs report a £21m loss

Some came on Piggy Heaven last night trying to make light of the debt as though it's no big deal. Maybe they think the Co-Op will come and cover and wipe out all the debts.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Some came on Piggy Heaven last night trying to make light of the debt as though it's no big deal. Maybe they think the Co-Op will come and cover and wipe out all the debts.
    Provided their owner continues to prop them up they are ok, but obviously FFP can affect the way the club moves forward (transfer embargos etc)

Their scenario, as they point out, is similar to how we have been under KM, who propped up the club to cover our debt and ensured we stayed afloat and didn't end up in administration.

The fundamental difference for me personally, is that we have an owner who is a lifelong blade and has the best interest of the club at heart. Does anyone seriously believe that to be the case with the Thai owner?

They would wouldn't they, they're the experts at putting their hands over their ears and shouting la la la la I'm not listening whenever the truth is mentioned.

Denying the truth about all things is part of their DNA, the only alternative to that is accepting that they are a very ordinary mid sized football club, like us, Derby, Forest, Birmingham etc

And that is one thing they absolutely cannot do, their entire fantasy is built on delusion and continued brainwashing of the deluded

Poor things. How the massive fall

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    They would wouldn't they, they're the experts at putting their hands over their ears and shouting la la la la I'm not listening whenever the truth is mentioned.

Denying the truth about all things is part of their DNA, the only alternative to that is accepting that they are a very ordinary mid sized football club, like us, Derby, Forest, Birmingham etc

And that is one thing they absolutely cannot do, their entire fantasy is built on delusion and continued brainwashing of the deluded
    Whaddya mean we're an ordinary mid sized club. . Anyway all the others quoted have had certain amounts of success to put them in the upper team category, we haven't, unless winning the Cup in 1925 still counts. Would love to see the Blades win a major trophy just once and then see what happens.

Whaddya mean we're an ordinary mid sized club. . Anyway all the others quoted have had certain amounts of success to put them in the upper team category, we haven't, unless winning the Cup in 1925 still counts. Would love to see the Blades win a major trophy just once and then see what happens.

Always been my point mate when some continuously slag off our fans for moaning and not shouting and singing.
    Taking into account the lack of trophies for a hundred years, plus the very few opportunities we've had of winning one in the last 100 years, plus the absolute shyte that we have had to suffer, far worse than any other mid to large-ish sized club and Sheffield United have the greatest fans on the planet

your correct to a point jj about our lack of trophies but im afraid weve plenty of old moaning gits who would still whinge if we won the champions league

No-one supports United for the glory....

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    your correct to a point jj about our lack of trophies but im afraid weve plenty of old moaning gits who would still whinge if we won the champions league

Liverpool an Man Utd fans aren't without a moan or two, and they've won the Champions League 8 times between them.

They moan because they can't win the Premier League

I suppose it's where you set your standards before you start moaning.

Ours have every right to moan, because they've been brought up with nothing to allow them to see things more positively
    Last edited by JJBlade; 02-03-2018 at 08:30 PM.

disagree jj in the past maybe but not now best manager since john harris good football and an outside chance of the premier league and some still moan absolute idiots and believe me i hate saying that about blades fans but its true im afraid

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast