+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burton game off

Considering the age of the average English football fan is about 65 it's an inspired decision to call this one off....

Damned if they do damned if they don't fans have been contacting the club through social media asking for an early decision cos not everyone goin can hop on a bus or tram to get there or for the lucky few be able to walk it,sensible decision bearing in mind the forecast,there's no way a full program will be completed on sat many games will bite the dust some at the last minute at least we know where we stand I pity the away fans that will make a wasted trip been there done that it's not a good feeling

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Damned if they do damned if they don't fans have been contacting the club through social media asking for an early decision cos not everyone goin can hop on a bus or tram to get there or for the lucky few be able to walk it,sensible decision bearing in mind the forecast,there's no way a full program will be completed on sat many games will bite the dust some at the last minute at least we know where we stand I pity the away fans that will make a wasted trip been there done that it's not a good feeling
    I agree Bully,it makes sense to call it off early.The furthest i've travelled for a postponed game was Plymouth,we were stoppin in Torquay for the weekend and got to Home Park to be told the match was off,we headed back to Torquay for a afternoon sesh.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I agree Bully,it makes sense to call it off early.The furthest i've travelled for a postponed game was Plymouth,we were stoppin in Torquay for the weekend and got to Home Park to be told the match was off,we headed back to Torquay for a afternoon sesh.UTCB
    was that a drinking sesh or a bit of hows ya father sesh. lolor maybe a bit of both sesh

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    was that a drinking sesh or a bit of hows ya father sesh. lolor maybe a bit of both sesh
    I'll defo admit to the drinkin sesh Twirls, by the end of that sesh i honestly wunt've remembered abart your other suggestion,but wi my wonderful looks&charm no doubt i had several offers from some Torquay Ladies. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 02-03-2018 at 03:31 PM.

well with a username like yours rod you couldnt fail with the ladies could you ?

Well with the season Burton are having and our own injury list, i think this plan suits us.Must say with us only being a hour down the road travelling for away supporters is not a problem,and Thursday a bit premature .Anyway Fulham a big game for you.and Burton 3 points in the bag .Sat will tell us if the weather prevented the game .And we still have a date at Bramall lane to look forward to .We enjoyed Hillsborough ,in fact you enjoyed our time there .Apart from the replay good luck for the rest of the season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12