+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burton game off

Burton game off

no major suprise there could be a bit tactical extra days to get jamal and leon fit

A bit gutted, but understandable

Pigs game at Brizzle is apparently on, so we could see them move back above us on Saturday

If they do, there will at least will be a small consolation. Lets hope the others down at the bottom pick up points

blackman brooks holmes wilson and clarke injured plus a big big game at fulham coming up no suprise to me

Up yours Beast from the East and Hurricane Emma

Could we not have given it another 24 hours,appealed for fans to help clear snow,lob a load of grit down on the pavements?

Thought you meant pigs could move above us then. Maybe if they got 19pts for one of their nil nil wins.

Pretty relaxed with it myself. It could do us a favour fitness wise and it'd definitely have affected the gate if things don't clear up more.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    blackman brooks holmes wilson and clarke injured plus a big big game at fulham coming up no suprise to me
    true - can live with it as Fulham is a biggie

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    no major suprise there could be a bit tactical extra days to get jamal and leon fit
    hahahahahahaha or it could be sommat to do with the life threatening weather lmfao

I'd rather the game was called off then attempt to play in this.
    We remember all too well what happened last time we played Burton, and that was in good conditions.

The only downside is we will probably be out of the play off places when we visit Fulham and some of the other clubs might be a bit closer to us as well.

If we lose on Tuesday night many teams will have had the opportunity to gain 6 points on us, pushing us down to mid table

Tuesday nights football that might affect us, other than our own game of course.
    Middlesboro away at Birmingham
    Brentford away at Burton
    Cardiff at home to Barnsley
    Derby away to QPR
    Villa away at Sunderland
    Preston at home to Bristol

I can't see many favourable results coming out of that lot for us, so assuming one or two teams pick up three points on Saturday with us not playing the pressure is on at Fulham
    Last edited by JJBlade; 01-03-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast