+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Middlesbrough - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Middlesbrough's home Championship game with Leeds on Friday is set to go ahead following work to clear the Riverside's pitch and stands of snow.

Boro have Adama Traore available after the red card he was shown in the draw with Sunderland was rescinded but Grant Leadbitter (hamstring) is a doubt.

Leeds expect to have Adam Forshaw back after missing the win over Brentford because his wife was in labour.

Pablo Hernandez (groin) and Kemar Roofe (knock) may also be fit to return.

SAM's prediction
    Home win 54% Draw 25% Away win 21%
    SAM, the Sports Analytics Machine, is a super-computer built by @ProfIanMcHale of the University of Liverpool.

MATCH FACTS

Middlesbrough have not won back to back home league matches against Leeds since August 1980.

Leeds have only lost one of their last seven league encounters with Boro (W4 D2), but that defeat was in their last league trip to the Riverside in September 2015.

Middlesbrough have won their last eight home matches on Friday in all competitions.

Pierre-Michel Lasogga has scored 10 goals and assisted three in 17 starts in the Championship for Leeds United this season.

Tony Pulis has not faced Leeds since the 2006-07 season when his Stoke side won both league matches against the Whites by an aggregate score of 7-1.

Leeds have found the net with six of their 12 shots on target in the Championship under Paul Heckingbottom - they scored with six of their last 29 shots on target under Thomas Christiansen.

1 -1

MOT.

2-1 to Leeds

Don't think Pablo and Kemar will be risked

Only change to the 11 will be forshaw coming in I reckon, maybe debock,

Just watched on the app where Leeds beat boro one nil, we had byram Taylor fullback and mowatt and cook in midfield, also had Bamba in defence and Austin in midfield too,. The squad has changed so much since then, it was redders as manager back then too

If we were using our academy grads now it would be coyle Denton Phillips and Vieira, how do those 4 compare to those previous 4, unfortunately I don't think they are as good, still time for them to improve though

Going forward I think we can beat boro, do the double on them. And at the very least, we can keep our unbeaten run going

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    2-1 to Leeds

Don't think Pablo and Kemar will be risked

Only change to the 11 will be forshaw coming in I reckon, maybe debock,

Just watched on the app where Leeds beat boro one nil, we had byram Taylor fullback and mowatt and cook in midfield, also had Bamba in defence and Austin in midfield too,. The squad has changed so much since then, it was redders as manager back then too

If we were using our academy grads now it would be coyle Denton Phillips and Vieira, how do those 4 compare to those previous 4, unfortunately I don't think they are as good, still time for them to improve though

Going forward I think we can beat boro, do the double on them. And at the very least, we can keep our unbeaten run going
    Me too Clive.

0-1 to Leeds. If we win then I believe we can mount a challenge on the Play Offs. A draw would not be a bad result though.

If Marley dosent get his snowman finished, the match might be called off untill he is able to attend lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    If Marley dosent get his snowman finished, the match might be called off untill he is able to attend lol.
    we have more chance of beating eleven snowmen than beating boro. lol

Marley you make boro sound like world beaters, they're more lucky than us to still be in the top half

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Marley you make boro sound like world beaters, they're more lucky than us to still be in the top half

Manumarley knows feck all about boro Clive he's just having a dig at LUFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    we have more chance of beating eleven snowmen than beating boro. lol
    lol lol lol...Farsley celtic under 8's could beat a team of snowmen too lol lol lol

Manuremarley lol 😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Manuremarley lol ����
    The Ghost of the Theatre of Wet Dreams.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)