+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defours agent at it

Defours agent at it

PL. clubs interested in him, but not heard from Burnley blah blah!
    His agent just likes stirring it up.

https://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport...lubs-1-9097821

These parasites need to make noise to boost their already bursting bank accounts

Parasites is not strong enough Alto.

Should we go with Parash-i-t-es?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Parasites is not strong enough Alto.

Should we go with Parash-i-t-es?
    I'm inclined to put the firing squad Gif up for them all.

Get as much as possible for him we have managed all right without him..

Really have enjoyed watching him this season until his injury, however, as alf says, we have managed OK without him.
    He has been out for the last 7 games and during that time we have won 3, drawn 3 and lost at Swansea. So 12 points from 7 matches
    and scored 10 with 6 against.

Having said that, I would hate to see him go because I think that he could be a real cog in making things happen for the Clarets.

He will not be leaving Turf Moor on a "free" that is for certain. Extend or go, will be the June motto from SD.

His agent tried to get him out of Turf Moor last summer, and Dyche told him he could go, but it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He will not be leaving Turf Moor on a "free" that is for certain. Extend or go, will be the June motto from SD.
    With Westwood doing so well would we sell D4 in summer, he still seems to have delusions of grandeur, or his agent has them for him and is trying to whip up interest. If two clubs want him, he could fetch a good price. A bid for £25m might be hard to resist.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    With Westwood doing so well would we sell D4 in summer, he still seems to have delusions of grandeur, or his agent has them for him and is trying to whip up interest. If two clubs want him, he could fetch a good price. A bid for £25m might be hard to resist.
    I don't know what Transfermarket says OC, but if we get an offer of £10m I think we'll be snatching their hand off. I like Defour but he can go for me, there are others out there just as good, and we can now afford to sign them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)