+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joey backs Burnley -is he back with us?

Joey backs Burnley -is he back with us?

Some interesting quotes suggest he is back with us in some guise

Having seen the reserve match he backs us to win.

He’s in our camp

https://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport...joey-1-9041853

A good lad for us and in my eyes Joey can't do any wrong!

Attachment 8738

A thug,but our thug.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

here's that ^ Goal.

Why would he be watching our reserve game. I suspected he may be training with us to try to get back into action. His suspension finishes in April.
    Seems no one knows.
    Anyway he predicted our win yesterday.

He was doing his thing in Colne last week wasn't he? As the reserve game was on one of those days he probably took the opportunity to come and see a few old friends ----that's my take on it anyway.

One last roll of the dice and it would be typical of Barton and Dyche to pull it off..!

Attachment 8755

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    He was doing his thing in Colne last week wasn't he? As the reserve game was on one of those days he probably took the opportunity to come and see a few old friends ----that's my take on it anyway.
    Joey in Colne - tell me more!
    http://www.joeybarton.com
    He seems to be into sports psychology on twitter and quotes Kevin Dutton an Oxford Prof eg

‘Optimal performance for elite sport requires the difficult balance of fire in the belly & ice in the head’.
    Emotional surge is good for motivation but potentially hazardous for decision-making & skills on the pitch’.
    ‘Human psychology is in flux. Disruptive influence can switch pathological traits & action from virtue to vice’.

So there!

psycho babble

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    A thug,but our thug.. Lol
    A Winner is a better description for me , fit in perfectly here because Sean demands them to be that and he’s a leader of men just like the manager.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)