+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club statement...

Club statement...

'Mr Thompson also confirmed his intention to dispose of the bulk of his current shareholding during the next few months...'

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...STATEMENT.html

The rat is deserting the sinking ship, his father would be proud of him. I would like to think that this heralds a new and exciting era for the club but, I fear, it is more likely to be more of the same.

Was the sale of Gussie his exit plan?

So glad the useless incompetent fool has gone.

Arabs will be watching this new Chairman like a hawk. Not hopeful at all about him.

However goodbye Thompson, sell up immediately please.

Correction.......

Just hand your feking shares over now to someone appropriate.

scum bags.....almost killed the club

anyone associated with the previous regime should fall by their sword for crimes to their fellow arabs

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedArabEmAright View Post
    'Mr Thompson also confirmed his intention to dispose of the bulk of his current shareholding during the next few months...'

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...STATEMENT.html

Name:  9C3606F4-C2E1-4101-8BBE-F33A3B7062A0.jpg
Views: 3540
Size:  19.5 KB

It's crunch time for the club alright. We'll see how the disposal of his shares develops.
    If there is a potential owner out there now is the time to step forward publicly.
    In the meantime with MM as chair it will be more of the same, possibly more assets being sold off from the club and I fear administration coming.

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    Name:  9C3606F4-C2E1-4101-8BBE-F33A3B7062A0.jpg
Views: 3540
Size:  19.5 KB
    I think we are all skeptical.

Some more than most.

How about we give him his chance to be his own man, while at the same time get behind the foundation and prepare for the worst anyway?

Mike Martin must be really thick to buy Justin’s shares if we going into administration
    I think the fact he has bought them suggests we won’t go there any time soon
    Does anyone seriously believe he bought these shares with the possibility of losing them
    Nah me either
    Think we should give mm a chance

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)