+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Thread 2018

Holiday Thread 2018

I'm sure yous will be wanting one after the snaaaaaaa

I have just got lucky as f@ck.My annual spring trip with my pal to Italy for a Serie A game this year is Juventus v Sampdoria.

The games have just been moved for TV so its all changed

Since we are staying Milan its got amazing and a triple header is on

Saturday night we head to Atalanta v Inter Milan as Bergamos 45 mins on the train, then a double header on Sunday Where we get Juve in the early afternoon at 2pm then AC Milan v Napoli at night at 19.45

If Carlsberg made fitba trips

Hey Pac, get yersel over to Istanbul sometime, plenty decent games across there, we go a couple of times a year, Fenerbache and Besiktas games are always a great atmosphere and proper fitba fans.

Not exactly a holiday but looking forward to it none the less. I need to get my campervan mot'd so need to get it all the way from Alicante to the UK. Flying over later this month, couple nights in a beach front Hotel then driving the 500 miles to Bilbao to catch the overnight ferry to Portsmouth.

Be popping it in storage there and if I can get my flat rented out I am hoping to take the van over to Holland later this year and make my way through Germany, ferry to Latvia and drive around Estonia.

That's the plan anyway.

The wife is going to book up for us to go skiing next week. I really can't be bothered.

Cruise in the Caribbean in July with her whole family...also can't be bothered.

Taking my mates to Islay in May though

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Hey Pac, get yersel over to Istanbul sometime, plenty decent games across there, we go a couple of times a year, Fenerbache and Besiktas games are always a great atmosphere and proper fitba fans.
    Sevilla are top of the fitba bucket list then Istanbul is second. Any team. But the city is high on my list of places to see too

Easy to get tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Sevilla are top of the fitba bucket list then Istanbul is second. Any team. But the city is high on my list of places to see too

Easy to get tickets?
    We manage to get tickets from a mate we met on holiday a few years ago, generally enough tickets for abody, tell you this though, its proper mannies fitba, just like the old days here, abody is a fanatic oot there.

Bought a permit to park up the campervan on the banks of Loch Lomond for a few days. Only trouble is the garage is messing about getting it through it's test. Should make it down tomorrow. Family are staying at Luss close by so should get a boat trip or something organised. Weather is supposed to be lovely down there so hope I make it down.

Flat is up for sale also so looking to do a bit of long term travelling in the van once it is sold. Perhaps even drive to a Europa away leg if we get a lucky draw.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Bought a permit to park up the campervan on the banks of Loch Lomond for a few days. Only trouble is the garage is messing about getting it through it's test. Should make it down tomorrow. Family are staying at Luss close by so should get a boat trip or something organised. Weather is supposed to be lovely down there so hope I make it down.

Flat is up for sale also so looking to do a bit of long term travelling in the van once it is sold. Perhaps even drive to a Europa away leg if we get a lucky draw.
    Leaving the Metropolis?

Speaking of holidays. I have been invited by my work mate Matthieu to a Le Havre game next season. So in Sept ill heading over. Ill take a day in Amiens and head to the Somme. Then spend time with the frenchman and take in the Stade Ocean
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 06-06-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Leaving the Metropolis?
    Yes mate. Stayed here all my life but needing a change now. I've got my eye on a property in town when I eventually get back from my travels.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Yes mate. Stayed here all my life but needing a change now. I've got my eye on a property in town when I eventually get back from my travels.
    Never bought me a pint in the 6 year ive been here

Ill be the only soul reprazentin Meldrum
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 06-06-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast