+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Shareholders Meeting in The Copthorne Hotel.

Give it up Chingo.

I get that you hate him but not everyone does mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    Give it up Chingo.

Hate's a very strong emotion Chippy,i get some may not think King Kev's the bees knees but Hate? Surely not,i mean King Kev's never abandoned the BLADES has he.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    Give it up Chingo.

I don’t hate anyone but I would say I don’t like him and how he does things but that business men for you.

Why should I give it up , why didn’t you tell Holden to give it up ?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Hate's a very strong emotion Chippy,i get some may not think King Kev's the bees knees but Hate? Surely not,i mean King Kev's never abandoned the BLADES has he.UTCB
    Quite right Rod.......hate is just a word....bit like some words used to complain about some players, appalling etc. Some people actually add expletives to show the strength of feeling. Perhaps all over the top but gives us discussion points if nothing else.

I still say, "thanks" to Mr McCabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    I don’t hate anyone but I would say I don’t like him and how he does things but that business men for you.

You're not the only one who feels strongly about McCabe's stewardship of the club. Sometimes it's not worth the bother of the argument, though. There are people on here - myself included - who have very strong views both for and against our chairman, and neither group is going to change their position based on debate with their opposite numbers. I've grown to realise it's futile and brings out the worst in people.

Who said he had got rich off the back of United ?

I have said that being owner of SUFC
    Has opened doors for him in business and the FT article backs that up and what he has lost on United he has gained in the extra business and probably more.
    How can it back you up when it doesn't even mention the presence in China and Hong Kong well before that date?
    Last edited by Holden_C; 21-03-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Possibly because I'm stating facts not rumour?

You're ill informed and will believe anything negative about him. There's more than enough to be critical of him without resorting to fantasy about his business dealings.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Possibly because I'm stating facts not rumour?

You're ill informed and will believe anything negative about him. There's more than enough to be critical of him without resorting to fantasy about his business dealings.
    Have you read the FT article I quoted ?

2002 you say, that was when desun started with the shirt deal and in the FT article it says AFTER he had clinched the shirt deal he acquired offices in Shenzhen and Hong Kong and after he had lost a “bob or three he found local partners Top Spring.

Is the FT ill informed aswell ?
    Last edited by Chingo; 21-03-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Have you read the FT article I quoted ?

2002 you say, that was when desun started with the shirt deal and in the FT article it says AFTER he had clinched the shirt deal he acquired offices in Shenzhen and Hong Kong and after he had lost a “bob or three he found local partners Top Spring.

Is the FT ill informed aswell ?

Before the PL?

FT ill l informed?

Well.

That article dated November 2016, states that Scarborough own Chengdu Blades. They disposed of all interest in it during 2013.

Oh and it was dissolved by the authorities in 2015.

ill informed? Looks like it on that subject.
    Last edited by Holden_C; 21-03-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Before the PL?

FT ill l informed?

Well.

That article dated November 2016, states that Scarborough own Chengdu Blades. They disposed of all interest in it during 2013.

Oh and it was dissolved by the authorities in 2015.

ill informed? Looks like it on that subject.
    What does before the PL mean ?

So are the other points raised in the article valid and you were wrong earlier in the thread about the timing of desun deal ,offices in China and top spring , or are you never wrong ?
    Last edited by Chingo; 21-03-2018 at 07:09 PM.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast