+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shareholders Meeting in The Copthorne Hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Just out of interest Chings,d'ya know what you're sayin as FACT or are ya just guessin? I tend to agree wi what Biri's posted below.By the way Chings d'ya honestly think the Beattie,Kyles&Hazza fees have kept this club goin for the last decade? UTCB
    He's no idea. He never has had. He's only risen from his pit because there's a bit of turmoil at the club. He wasn't around much last season was he?

Just out of interest Chings,d'ya know what you're sayin as FACT or are ya just guessin? I tend to agree wi what Biri's posted below.By the way Chings d'ya honestly think the Beattie,Kyles&Hazza fees have kept this club goin for the last decade? UTCB
    How much money King Kev and HRH have shovelled down the hole is clearly shown in the published accounts. Its a lot. If someone can't understand the accounting statements and what the numbers mean, this doesn't automatically make them false. Accounts must be factual. Nothing is being hidden. Its the law.

There are even simple guides on how to understand a balance sheet or profit and loss statement on this great new thing I found called 'The Internet'. Trust me, its the next big thing..!

Not entirely sure rod but do you really think he is that much out of pocket with the value of all the club used to own and paid for that is now in his name or his companies names ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    Not entirely sure rod but do you really think he is that much out of pocket with the value of all the club used to own and paid for that is now in his name or his companies names ?
    Nothing is in his name....he/his family couldn't afford the death duties mate.

Don't understand how he has 'milked' us dry and yet still puts in his share of £6m each year and voided his loans to the club. Not logical.

He doesn't own Blackpool you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    Nothing is in his name....he/his family couldn't afford the death duties mate.

Don't understand how he has 'milked' us dry and yet still puts in his share of £6m each year and voided his loans to the club. Not logical.

He doesn't own Blackpool you know.
    McCabe is listed as the ultimate controlling party of the whole shebang by virtue of his shareholding which I believe is a maximum of 50%. His sons own the rest.

Far from milking us dry, he's not transferred a single asset without transferring an equal amount of debt or reducing his loans to the club of the same sum as the asset value. That's the he trouble with facts. People don't like them and ignore them, no matter how daft it makes them look.

I aint gor a clue Chings,what i do think/know is that the fees quoted by you earlier in the thread will not have kept our beloved club goin and i also think without King Kev and his family we'd be in a far worse postion financially.Others on BLADESmad know alot more(tek more interest) than me on what happens in't boardroom mate.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    McCabe is listed as the ultimate controlling party of the whole shebang by virtue of his shareholding which I believe is a maximum of 50%. His sons own the rest.

Far from milking us dry, he's not transferred a single asset without transferring an equal amount of debt or reducing his loans to the club of the same sum as the asset value. That's the he trouble with facts. People don't like them and ignore them, no matter how daft it makes them look.
    So I am right then , he’s not lost as much on United as is made out cos he has those as assets now.
    Might be wrong but I thought I read he only paid £1 for the hotel ?
    Last edited by Chingo; 20-03-2018 at 04:44 PM.

So I am right then , he’s not lost as much on United as is made out cos he has those as assets now.
    Might be wrong but I thought I read he only paid £1 for the hotel ?

He's actually paid for every asset he's transferred. He bought the hotel and took the equivalent debt. It's lost eight million quid that the football club would have suffered. Same with SU Ltd which loses money because the rent is £310k and the loan interest is at least double that. He's transferred money owed to him into share capital of around £37m and put £6.6m in cash in since the Prince came on board.

It's pretty easy to show why he's into us for £60m minimum,looking at the other losses.

So not, you aren't right !

How are the assets valued H?

From the balance sheet value?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast