Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
You seem to have the angle that as he made money in China that he 'owes' this to the clubs reputation or standing.

I think its a bit far to suggest that SUFC 'opened doors' into large construction projects that he wasn't able to open through Scarborough Developments, (a well known and successful international brand in their own right.). I'm suggesting that whatever money Kev has made in Construction projects in China is off the back of his reputation and that of Scarborough Devleopments, and that he more than likely would have had success in China whether he owned us or not.

The bit that he really didn't have to do was him shoving £60m down a hole to keep the club safe. For sure he made that money through Scarborough Developments some of which will have come from projects in China, but how much of that was swung solely by his ownership of the club is highly dubious imo.
You say things I have never said , where have I said he made all the Chinese money on the back of SUFC ?

CH , like the fact you posted earlier about him having offices in Shenzhen and was in with topspring before Desun ?