Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
But you miss the much bigger point... what gives the £ it's value?

If you dig in to the bones and understand this, you'll have a foundation to understand just why ******* has so much value, and won't have to miss out on one of the greatest investment opportunities of a generation. This thing is still in its infancy, like the Internet of 1998.

My initial investment was very small as it was a total wild west back then. As soon as I deposited my test amount, the exchange had its bank account shut down and I had to wait 2 weeks and chase over Skype to get my deposit confirmed. This experience unfortunately prevented me from buying anywhere near as much as I had planned to, if I had I would be a millionaire now, but alas it wasn't to be.

It's funny, I've long experienced these doomsday prophecies... what will it take for you to admit you got it wrong? I've had people telling me its going to crash since it was $100... still telling me its going to $0 when its at $8000, it just makes me laugh.

So your definition of intrinsic value seems to be that a physical manifestation exists? haha. So if the pound hyperinflates out of existence, you'll still have copper coins in your pocket, is that genuinely what you think intrinsic value is? More than 90% of fiat currency exists purely in computer databases by the way!
I doubt that you are going to sell your house to gamble in ******* but if you are then you must be as mad as the proverbial hatter!

Hardly any sophisticated investors now invest any significant amounts in *******,a read around BBs and so on show it's mainly second hand car salesmen and 'shoe shine'
boy equivalents.

Investing with your own money is very different to imaginary trades...When your 10K drops to 5K in a week or less then very few will hold their nerve.

It's the volatility that takes out most and the end game downward move will take care of the rest.

My prediction of the value you are so fond of defining is a big fat ZERO!