+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie game is ON

Killie game is ON

All home supporters in South to be re-accommodated in RDS Upper due to water supply trouble.

Bit unfair on the Killie fans buy a guy I work with from Kilmarnock made it to Glasgow no problem today. The M80 is still a no go area as far as I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Might make for a better atmosphere if everyone is packed in together.

Surprised it's on TBH, seems harsh on Killie and our own Central Belt support.
    Killie agreed to the game going ahead and AFC are offering refunds to anyone who can't make it to the game (or doesn't want to go - they have no idea why you're not going).

Supporters who are unable to attend the match will be entitled to a full refund. Aberdeen supporters should contact the Pittodrie Ticket Office from 10.30am on Monday 5th March to 5pm on Wednesday to claim their refund.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Killie agreed to the game going ahead and AFC are offering refunds to anyone who can't make it to the game (or doesn't want to go - they have no idea why you're not going).

Supporters who are unable to attend the match will be entitled to a full refund. Aberdeen supporters should contact the Pittodrie Ticket Office from 10.30am on Monday 5th March to 5pm on Wednesday to claim their refund.
    Ach it's only a cup game I suppose.

The Killie minibus should be fine. Roads are starting to clear up apart from one part of I think the m80

I expect vast majority of people who want to go will be able to go.

Considering pitch is playable and stadium and its environs are safe, then correct decision is to play the game.

The game would've been on Tuesday night if it didn't go ahead tomorrow - I doubt that would have been any more popular with fans travelling from the central belt.

anyone know if this is being shown on red tv international? Website just says “live coverage” - normally says whether it’s audio or video...

The RedTV site clearly states live video coverage.

https://redtv.afc.co.uk/tv/dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    The Killie minibus should be fine. Roads are starting to clear up apart from one part of I think the m80
    We've sold over 1,500.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelhumper View Post
    We've sold over 1,500.
    Aberdeen fans love to point and laugh at the amount of fans in the away end unless it’s full, in which case they tend to moan like f*ck.

I remember the Killie away support under Tommy Burns was one of the best in Scotland. 1500 is a great effort

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast