+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: kevs after match comments

kevs after match comments

just watched his thoughts of the game on Facebook live. I thought the interview was spot on. 7 big games to go

Quote Originally Posted by sirlesbradd View Post
    just watched his thoughts of the game on Facebook live. I thought the interview was spot on. 7 big games to go
    With a bit of luck, our new gameplan is to "save" our better performances for the 6~pointers starting on Friday?......mmmm

If not, we are going to find ourselves tumbling down the league each week....plenty of teams are lurking ready to take advantage

Was it all the ref's fault again.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post

Behave , time to get behind the team if you are a REAL Notts fan. It’s now they need us, all other bed wetters need not apply.

bloody hell we have a average squad with a average budget. This season was all about finishing around mid table, we have been in the top 7 for the last consecutive 39 games. if we finish in top 7 or just outside in 8th its been a excellent season

Quote Originally Posted by sirlesbradd View Post
    bloody hell we have a average squad with a average budget. This season was all about finishing around mid table, we have been in the top 7 for the last consecutive 39 games. if we finish in top 7 or just outside in 8th its been a excellent season

What he said...

It was a measured, calm and relaxed interview and certainly not a Barnet esq interview.

KN is right that we have come along way in just over a year and one poor performance does not make a season and should not deflect from the hard work that has been done.

Having left the ground being angry, frustrated and annoyed I think in the grand scheme of things we will look back on this season as one of stability and progress.

What is frustrating is that we have got ourselves into a great position and games like today are ones that you need to be winning if you want to be successful.

But then on the other hand I’m thinking if we can’t go and beat the likes of Barnet and Chesterfield at their ground then is it too soon to get promoted? Maybe we need to do a Luton and take the positives out of this season and strengthen and go again next year? But I think it’s far too early to give up on this season. A lot can happen in 7 games.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    What he said...
    Oh for fcuk sake Joe . Cant you see the woods for tree's .

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Not at all. Everything is fine, apparently. Progress is being made despite this being the worst performance in livi .. no, since Swansea, which was another blip. Next year, with Stead and Shola having more experience, we'll be ready to go again. Only bedwetters would say otherwise.

... given the player resources he has, which means his only strategy option can be 'long ball', the evidence is that Mr Nolan has failed to develop the players sufficiently to be effective with that approach. It may work in training but that is not where it matters. It's all very well Dicko wanting to stuff some of the more critical supporters (or words to that effect) by proving them wrong; well you had yet another chance today. We've watched this predictable rubbish for week after week. It's time Nolo had good talk to himself about what it takes to pass the ball effectively - long and short - and don't let the players off the hook until they get it, even if they practise until midnight; ie. want the ball more than the opposition; run faster than the opposition where reasonably possible; actually control the ball; deliver the ball to the intended player.
    I hope you Duffy-lovers are happy. I've refrained from comment in recent weeks and he has had some competent games (not those of the glorious leader some would have you believe) where he has actually headed the ball now and again; and not too many cheating dives, as is his misguided want. It's now time to see if Nolo has the guts to drop him, Collin and Dickinson; play Fitzsimons and Hall with Brisley. You and your players are well and truly in the last chance saloon, Mr N. We all want you and the players to succeed and will support you to the end but you need to show some balls and do the right thing. Oh, that is IMHO ...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast