+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Don't understand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OT Don't understand

Why when the poll for a seperate board is not yet finished that OT topics are being moved to a different board? Especially when at the moment a majority want to stay. Hardly democratic.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    Why when the poll for a seperate board is not yet finished that OT topics are being moved to a different board? Especially when at the moment a majority want to stay. Hardly democratic.
    Just trying things out whilst democracy is being tested. Can't see many more taking part in the poll now Sickly.

It looks a bit odd the boad without all the thread info doesn't it?

Don't get me started sickly 😂😂 seems to me to just kill the threads for no real reason....i'm sure froggy will go with the majority though.....democracy rules....

Ffs don’t get me started with theses O/T posts

I gave my reason on the sticky but might be a good thing to move them when they get a lot of posts, I mean who would’ve thought a thread on snow would get past 50

But nobody voted for that Millertop. Its not what you want, no point in having a vote then.

But nobody voted for that Millertop. Its not what you want, no point in having a vote then.
    Just trying it out is Froggy, he’s like a kid with a new toy.

I think there’s quite a few who haven’t voted for reason known to them only

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Just trying it out is Froggy, he’s like a kid with a new toy.

I think there’s quite a few who haven’t voted for reason known to them only
    I've not voted because I simply just don't care. Don't understand why anyone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    I've not voted because I simply just don't care. Don't understand why anyone else does.
    I'm confused.

No problem experimenting with something different, even before the poll has closed, but it nows seems that if you want to read/comment on the posts that have been "moved", you have to go through a fairly convoluted route to get back to Duke's Bar once you have finished. As far as I can see, there is no single click route back; you have to click to "Rotherham United FC" and then click on "Duke's Bar".

You have to do it each time you want to read a moved OT post as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I'm confused.

No problem experimenting with something different, even before the poll has closed, but it nows seems that if you want to read/comment on the posts that have been "moved", you have to go through a fairly convoluted route to get back to Duke's Bar once you have finished. As far as I can see, there is no single click route back; you have to click to "Rotherham United FC" and then click on "Duke's Bar".

You have to do it each time you want to read a moved OT post as well.
    Yeah, sounds way beyond the wit of our average fan to navigate that way back.

It’s a football message board so other things (some interesting, most not) need to be sidelined.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Just trying things out whilst democracy is being tested. Can't see many more taking part in
    the poll now Sickly.
    It looks a bit odd the boad without all the thread info doesn't it?
    It looks a bit odd with some of the O/T posts on the full board.

Don't click on the one's you're not interested in.....it's not rocket science.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast