+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: the blind leading the blind lol

Quote Originally Posted by tichi1 View Post
    tell you what really pleases me you thicko numpty - i saw the great revie team with my own eyes - not just looking up youtube vids like you obviously do, i saw the team of '92 win the league, i saw cantona's cracker against chelsea that season. I saw the stones and the beatles, and the who and most other great bands from the 60's 70's and 80's, and i owned a lambretta sx200 and spent 10 weeks camping in cornwall in 1970...

I wouldn't swap what i've had and seen for the miiserable fecking life of moaning and whinging that is your lot.

Carry on with your humourous ranting - it gives me a giggle, and the footy doesn't really bother me the way it seems to bother you - but then again i am a little bit more realistic with my expectations so don't mind "shelling out" to watch my team - you on the other hand seem to be happy to shell out every other week to watch a team that you reckon are absolute sh yte?

Strange that and you claim to be more intelligent than the rest of us....

Keep it up thicko lol lol lol
    you tag me cos your a borng fcuker , unable to think for yourself lol

your a sad case who lives in the past , we are talking about now , not in dicks days .lol

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Notice I didn't put any punctuation between Marley and Alfie. I didn't think they'd like anything to cum between them lol
    Marley has realised that Burnley are a very well run club and uses them as a prime example of how a club should be run Billy.. Lol

Its nice to see a fresh face on here posting some sense.as well..
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 04-03-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Marley has realised that Burnley are a very well run club and uses them as a prime example of how a club should be run Billy.. Lol

Its nice to see a fresh face on here posting some sense.as well..
    thanks alf , an opposition fan who appreciates common sense , unlike tichi and leedsutdman and the rest of the geriatric brigade who post on here. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    thanks alf , an opposition fan who appreciates common sense , unlike tichi and leedsutdman and the rest of the geriatric brigade who post on here. lol
    They are still living on past memories and haven't come to terms with reality yet Marley.. 15 years and counting..

Are you two joined at the hip....lol

We'll have to start calling you the bumley cupcakes......lol

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    can i put my head between them lovely tits of yours ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post

can i put my head between them lovely tits of yours ? lol
    Id be putting more than my head between those tits of your avatar Leedsutdman ..lol

I'll pass both your compliments on to the wife.

I wish.......😂

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)