+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the blind leading the blind lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    a clown with a mental age of 9, who as proved once again , you talk utter bollux as far as this club is concerned lol

Sick of telling you it's HAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    you like the fact that some Leeds fans (who incidentally i've not always agreed with as i offer criticism of the team where i think it is due, but totally respect that they are also Leeds fans, and have a right to their opinion) want their team to do well and say so, because they are hopeful?

That's plain strange mate.
    we wont do well because the basic strategy never changes , this club follows the same old pattern every year , its got so predictable its becoming boring. lol

the basics of getting out of this league, are you have to bring quality players in to the club , and then keep them until the team is good enough to attempt promotion .

neither will happen next season , has sure as night follows day. we should not be disappointed, because even before a ball was kicked at the start of the season , most fans with any ounce of common sense knew this team and squad were nowhere near good enough to go up.

too many deficiencies throughout the team , goalkeeper , centre back , probably two when jansson goes. the entire midfield , and strikeforce . there is probably four or five players maximum in this squad, that are good enough to be part of a promotion winning team , and two of them will be gone in the summer , guaranteed .
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 03-03-2018 at 05:56 PM.

This is what happens when the Care in the Community budget gets cut yet again.

Mr Hunt has a lot to answer for (noting that he inherited the genesis of the mess from the other idiots).

never mind wolves up next lol , and the same predictable postings on another leeds victory lol

care in the community certainly as a lot to answer for, thats for sure . lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 03-03-2018 at 06:50 PM.

we wont do well because the basic strategy never changes , this club follows the same old pattern every year , its got so predictable its becoming boring. lol

the basics of getting out of this league, are you have to bring quality players in to the club , and then keep them until the team is good enough to attempt promotion .

neither will happen next season , has sure as night follows day. we should not be disappointed, because even before a ball was kicked at the start of the season , most fans with any ounce of common sense knew this team and squad were nowhere near good enough to go up.

too many deficiencies throughout the team , goalkeeper , centre back , probably two when jansson goes. the entire midfield , and strikeforce . there is probably four or five players maximum in this squad, that are good enough to be part of a promotion winning team , and two of them will be gone in the summer , guaranteed .
    Can you answer the question i asked you directly - about you liking other Leeds fans being wrong about hoping their team do well?

lol meanwhile can you take a look back at yesterday's match thread and you'll see i made all these points then, just before you attacked me for being too positive.

Kettle, black, or did you just post your attacks (as usual) without actually knowing anything about anything?

Can you answer the question i asked you directly - about you liking other Leeds fans being wrong about hoping their team do well?
    You might be right about some his motivations Jez, but he's spot on about the squad and how the club operates.

why dont you ask the other posters, why they think leeds are capable of getting promotion every season , when that clearly is not the case .

its not about liking them been wrong , they clearly are not very intelligent to keep backing a team that lacks fundamental quality in key positions .

its like backing a three legged horse to win in the grand national every year. lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 03-03-2018 at 07:38 PM.

lol meanwhile can you take a look back at yesterday's match thread and you'll see i made all these points then, just before you attacked me for being too positive.

Kettle, black, or did you just post your attacks (as usual) without actually knowing anything about anything?
    you said that saiz was no great no great shakes, and i said he would be gone in the summer .

him and jansson are easily our two best players, and the only ones who radrizxaani can make a big profit on in the summer , half of this team we could not give away , let alone make a profit on , and that is why this club will not get promotion under this owner. he is not prepared to finance quality players been brought in to this club.

he will simply find hidden gems now and again , and then once they have made a name for themselves , they will be sold for massive profits , this is how this guy will operate until he as made enough money and sells up , its as clear as day fella.

why dont you ask the other posters, why they think leeds are capable of getting promotion every season , when that clearly is not the case .

its not about liking them been wrong , they clearly are not very intelligent to keep backing a team that lacks fundamental quality in key positions .

its like backing a three legged horse to win in the grand national every year. lol
    And there is where the fundamental flaw in your argument is exposed;supporting a club and wanting them to win, despite knowing that it's unlikely to happen, has nothing whatsoever to do with intelligence. We support our club because it's what we've been brought up with and there isn't really an option. Yes we are desperate for them to do well because when that happens for a brief moment the world seems a better place. There are ups and downs - unfortunately more of the latter in recent years - but so what? We stand and watch, we buy the shirts we argue with our friends and family and complete strangers about the rights and wrongs and we all think we know better than the manager and his staff. Ultimately, we live in hope but are almost certainly destined to be disappointed. It's nothing like backing a three legged horse because we have no connection with the animal in the first place; that would merely be a poor choice, lacking in logic, in the cold light of day.

I would hazard a guess that I am at least as intelligent as you (and I'm being kind) by any metric of success - be that academic qualifications, career achievement or plain IQ and so wanting Leeds to win every match, and being angry and frustrated when they don't, does not define me (or any of the other posters) as "unintelligent." Your constant diatribe of woe and air of imagined, but totally unfounded, superiority however does define you as someone lacking in both emotional intelligence and empathy. If you really don't like it so much why don't you just leave and peddle your negativity on some other forum?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)