+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: the blind leading the blind lol

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Well you have had over 100 games to be familiar with him during which he brought you much success. He's had just 4 at Leeds so perhaps he should have a few more before he's judged.
    he was managing in division 1 last season you clown lol , we wont get a decent manager down here because they wont work under radrizaani and ortas plans for the club . arguing with deluded idiots who cant face the truth , when it is staring at them in the face every season. changing the manager every five minutes wont make a blind bit of difference , when the team is crap every season .

no manager anywhere can turn water in to wine , and thats what radrizaani is trying to find , a magician who can turn this rabble in to promotion contenders without seriously financing the squad , it simply wont happen.

what part of that do you not understand ? lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 04-03-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Well you have had over 100 games to be familiar with him during which he brought you much success. He's had just 4 at Leeds so perhaps he should have a few more before he's judged.
    Yes he did and that wont ever be forgotten, and even though some of our fans are now saying he stole Lee Johnson's thunder when taking us up etc., well thats just sour grapes.
    Ive had growing doubts about him though throughout this season and I think he was taking us down, and Im disappointed to have to admit that. I agree that any new manager/coach needs time but Im guessing he wont be given the same time at your club that he was given at ours, and I think he got extra time here because hes born in the 'taarn obviously.

Catch yourselves on. No rival supporter comes on to another teams forum to contribute 'constructively '
    Lol.

Marley Alfie and Acido included.

Sorry, I forgot the lol. Lol.

Marley Alfie and Acido included.
    Notice I didn't put any punctuation between Marley and Alfie. I didn't think they'd like anything to cum between them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    we wont do well because the basic strategy never changes , this club follows the same old pattern every year , its got so predictable its becoming boring. lol

the basics of getting out of this league, are you have to bring quality players in to the club , and then keep them until the team is good enough to attempt promotion .

neither will happen next season , has sure as night follows day. we should not be disappointed, because even before a ball was kicked at the start of the season , most fans with any ounce of common sense knew this team and squad were nowhere near good enough to go up.

too many deficiencies throughout the team , goalkeeper , centre back , probably two when jansson goes. the entire midfield , and strikeforce . there is probably four or five players maximum in this squad, that are good enough to be part of a promotion winning team , and two of them will be gone in the summer , guaranteed .
    hahahahahhhhahahaha

priceless

why dont you ask the other posters, why they think leeds are capable of getting promotion every season , when that clearly is not the case .

its not about liking them been wrong , they clearly are not very intelligent to keep backing a team that lacks fundamental quality in key positions .

its like backing a three legged horse to win in the grand national every year. lol

why dont you ask the Ghost why he keeps shelling out to watch leeds when he thinks they are not capable of getting promotion every season , when that clearly is not the case .

its not about liking him been wrong , he clearly are not very intelligent to keep backing a team by going along to his cosy seat on the Kop - that lacks fundamental quality in key positions .

its like paying to watch a three legged horse trying to win in the grand national every year. lol lol lol lol lolo

Well done thicko you cheered me up this afternoon with your constant jibberish - well when I can work out what you're trying to say that is ... BEEN = BEING - HAS = AS or visa versa depending on your level of pi ssedness

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    hahahahahhhhahahaha

priceless
    priceless, headless chickens like you, at 62 lol

priceless, headless chickens like you, at 62 lol
    Tell you what really pleases me you thicko numpty - I SAW the great Revie team with my own eyes - not just looking up youtube vids like you obviously do, I SAW the team of '92 win the league, I saw Cantona's cracker against Chelsea that season. I saw the stones and the Beatles, And the Who and most other great bands from the 60's 70's and 80's, and I owned a Lambretta SX200 and spent 10 weeks camping in Cornwall in 1970...

I wouldn't swap what I've had and seen for the miiserable fecking life of moaning and whinging that is your lot.

Carry on with your humourous ranting - it gives me a giggle, and the footy doesn't really bother me the way it seems to bother you - but then again I am a little bit more realistic with my expectations so don't mind "shelling out" to watch MY team - you on the other hand seem to be happy to shell out every other week to watch a team that you reckon are absolute sh yte?

Strange that and you claim to be more intelligent than the rest of us....

Keep it up thicko lol lol lol

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)