+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the blind leading the blind lol

the blind leading the blind lol

radrizanni out , orta out , hecky out lol

wiedwald out , anita out, cooper out, ekuban out , etc, etc, etc,

need i go on . same as on here clive , jez, stomper, tichi, leedsutdman, spaldy , stupidlyoptmistic , billy no idea, belfast andy, the guy from coronation strauser, wortley lass who is a rugby fan , lol etc etc. .

the blind leading the blind , lol lol,
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 02-03-2018 at 10:43 PM.

You shouldn't be putting any more pressure on the emergency services at the minute, pulling the whole front out of yerself like that lol.

Oh dear, I know you can't see it but you really do have some deep rooted mental issues. Ask yourself why it bothers you what people think or say on here or how often they go to watch Leeds Utd. If you hate this forum and all the posters on it then feck off, I'm sure you won't be missed..

lol pick your dummy off the floor . lol

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Oh dear, I know you can't see it but you really do have some deep rooted mental issues. Ask yourself why it bothers you what people think or say on here or how often they go to watch Leeds Utd. If you hate this forum and all the posters on it then feck off, I'm sure you won't be missed..
    you obviously have, one of the nodding donkey brigade waking out of his deep slumber lol

Fear of Ourselves

According to Washington, D.C., clinical psychologist Dana Harron, the things people hate about others are the things that they fear within themselves. She suggests thinking about the targeted group or person as a movie screen onto which we project unwanted parts of the self. The idea is, “I'm not terrible; you are.”

This phenomenon is known as projection, a term coined by Freud to describe our tendency to reject what we don’t like about ourselves. Psychologist Brad Reedy further describes projection as our need to be good, which causes us to project "badness" outward and attack it:

"We developed this method to survive, for any 'badness' in us put us at risk for being rejected and alone. So we repressed the things that we thought were bad (what others told us or suggested to us that was unlovable and morally reprehensible) — and we employ hate and judgment towards others. We think that is how one rids oneself of undesirable traits, but this method only perpetuates repression which leads to many mental health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    radrizanni out , orta out , hecky out lol

wiedwald out , anita out, cooper out, ekuban out , etc, etc, etc,

need i go on . same as on here clive , jez, stomper, tichi, leedsutdman, spaldy , stupidlyoptmistic , billy no idea, belfast andy, the guy from coronation strauser, wortley lass who is a rugby fan , lol etc etc. .

the blind leading the blind , lol lol,
    ey up suvverz??

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Fear of Ourselves

According to Washington, D.C., clinical psychologist Dana Harron, the things people hate about others are the things that they fear within themselves. She suggests thinking about the targeted group or person as a movie screen onto which we project unwanted parts of the self. The idea is, “I'm not terrible; you are.”

This phenomenon is known as projection, a term coined by Freud to describe our tendency to reject what we don’t like about ourselves. Psychologist Brad Reedy further describes projection as our need to be good, which causes us to project "badness" outward and attack it:

"We developed this method to survive, for any 'badness' in us put us at risk for being rejected and alone. So we repressed the things that we thought were bad (what others told us or suggested to us that was unlovable and morally reprehensible) — and we employ hate and judgment towards others. We think that is how one rids oneself of undesirable traits, but this method only perpetuates repression which leads to many mental health issues.
    That will completely baffle the thicko....

I'm amazed he remembered all our names! 😂

that 'cos he's fixated with us all - we're the nearest thing the saddo has to friends lol lo lol

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)