+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FAO Mike Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    He posts what he wants, he posts what he wants.....Jdfc posts what he wants.
    And always the truth ��

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    And always the truth ��
    Hmmm that's debatable.

Let’s debate then, tell me what I’ve said that’s not true

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Hmmm that's debatable.
    If you don’t like the way the debate is going please feel free to phuck off anytime you want.

Let’s debate then, tell me what I’ve said that’s not true

Charlie Dab wears a t shirt that says ' Auld Albert the Perv is innocent .. Honest"

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Charlie Dab wears a t shirt that says ' Auld Albert the Perv is innocent .. Honest"
    Haha good ane, I'd string the **** up, dirty ******* 😠, you think I'm gonna defend him just because he worked at tannadice?

Jdfc you seem to claim the players had raped previously, I would say that's debatable and quite an allegation to put on a message board, no way am I defending any of them.

Always thought football message boards were for banter, what's happened here😊

You chunts turned up

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Haha good ane, I'd string the **** up, dirty ******* 😠, you think I'm gonna defend him just because he worked at tannadice?

Jdfc you seem to claim the players had raped previously, I would say that's debatable and quite an allegation to put on a message board, no way am I defending any of them.

Always thought football message boards were for banter, what's happened here😊
    I asked you if you thought it was first time, at no time did I claim they have, I said it maybe the first time they were caught, I say that as I hadn’t read any previous cases involving them,

I asked you if you thought it was first time, at no time did I claim they have, I said it maybe the first time they were caught, I say that as I hadn’t read any previous cases involving them,
    Ok, apologies if I picked it up wrong then.

You do know that *** pests are repeat offenders and don’t think there doing anything wrong ‘fact’
    And there’s no cure
    Dirty filthy club soon to be extinct!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)