+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1000 new season tic holders

1000 new season tic holders

How?

Win more games, play better football, make people welcome at dens.
    Last week an annoying steward kept telling me to sit down, I was in back row ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    Win more games, play better football, make people welcome at dens.
    Last week an annoying steward kept telling me to sit down, I was in back row ffs.
    Agree with all of that but would switch winning football for better, takes two teams to make a better game and all of btm 6 bar killie wouldn't play ball.

Even hearts and Aberdeen don't play great football but both no bad at winning.

Not sure if financially viable but to get at least an extra 1k season tic holders

I would have £225 across the board and no allocated seating. By my rough arithmetic we would lose roughly £200k with existing season tic holders getting in cheaper but gain 225k if we brought in 1000 new ones.

If you want a specific seat say an extra £20.

I would keep patg prices high so we could still make off old firm and encourage 10 games a season punters to indulge in a season tic.....should be 4 home games next season if we stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Agree with all of that but would switch winning football for better, takes two teams to make a better game and all of btm 6 bar killie wouldn't play ball.

Even hearts and Aberdeen don't play great football but both no bad at winning.

Not sure if financially viable but to get at least an extra 1k season tic holders

I would have £225 across the board and no allocated seating. By my rough arithmetic we would lose roughly £200k with existing season tic holders getting in cheaper but gain 225k if we brought in 1000 new ones.

If you want a specific seat say an extra £20.

I would keep patg prices high so we could still make off old firm and encourage 10 games a season punters to indulge in a season tic.....should be 4 home games next season if we stay up.
    The cost of the upkeep of Dens must be a substantial part of the debt
    When we move to Campy that will disappear

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Surely the cost of new stadium would be higher?

Don't rule out getting Tannadice for free....................Yet!

Might be way off the mark but are upkeep costs that much at Dens?

We don't seem to do much upkeeping as it looks like a midden or are you including rent costs in that?

Again I may be way off the mark but would our rent of any new stadium not include upkeep costs?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Might be way off the mark but are upkeep costs that much at Dens?

We don't seem to do much upkeeping as it looks like a midden or are you including rent costs in that?
    Hmmm No sure but im sure the club announced last year what it cost to run Dens and keep it up to safety standards
    Someone will Know
    Perhaps the former director that posts on here can help

Hmmm No sure but im sure the club announced last year what it cost to run Dens and keep it up to safety standards
    Someone will Know
    Perhaps the former director that posts on here can help
    I’m sure it’s 500k.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)