+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OT Betting

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    That's fine but no need to call people pricks etc.
    Your right 61, I shouldn't have called snobhead a prick. There's no denying he is though.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Your right 61, I shouldn't have called snobhead a prick. There's no denying he is though.
    That's down to opinion, and I've already given my rating of yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's down to opinion, and I've already given my rating of yours!
    I just wish we could be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I just wish we could be friends.
    What's the odds of that ever happening?

I wondered when you would crawl from under your stone. I haven't insulted navypie (unless you see calling him a "strange little chap" as an insult), and I have never insulted his dead father. It seems Sailor Boy failed to understand my post, and dramatically described it as "the worst post ever" on here. I think he's now realised how ridiculous that has made him look and is backtracking a bit. Him (and you) can call me all the names under the sun, it's water off a duck's back to me. It makes me laugh rather than offends me because I would value the opinion of the average dog turd above your two.
    If you mean "came in from under the palm tree", yes, it was a little warm yesterday....28 under said palm tree....34 in the open and not a cloud in sight.....Climate Change is certainly screwing with the weather here and my veggies are wilting under the pressure

Your post to Navy did not just contain the "strange little chap" comment though did it?...you finished your piece of Navy~baiting with "You really are a strange little chap........you should seriously man up a bit and try and get out more"........you knew that would continue the argument, which it did.

You have done exactly the same in your latest piece of childish drivel....start with "crawled from under a rock" and finish with a reference to a dog~turd.....it is not difficult to spot your modus operandi....luckily I have plenty do here so I have risen less and less to your bait as the season has progressed....sorry

ps Navy....there are no new messages in my Tarquin inbox?......I have not used BIGFOOT since they released from my last ban on 22nd December, cannot even remember the password tbh....so my apologies if you sent anything there

pps for the conspiracy theorists, I opened a BIGFOOT account to get a message to 60Years on the "betting thread", 60 did not reply initially, so I asked Navy to place my free £5 bet for me....BIGFOOT is Mexican for GrandPie, which IMO trumps ElitePie, and also an anagram of (F)oreign(O)fficeBIGOT which is apparently the reason I was banned, presumably by Cher, in the first place.

Toodle pip all.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Your post to Navy did not just contain the "strange little chap" comment though did it?...you finished your piece of Navy~baiting with "You really are a strange little chap........you should seriously man up a bit and try and get out more"........
    You still haven't explained your claim that I insulted navypie and his dead father. Might that be because I didn't? Funny how you find calling someone a 'strange little chap' more insulting than calling someone a 'prick'!

You still haven't explained your claim that I insulted navypie and his dead father. Might that be because I didn't? Funny how you find calling someone a 'strange little chap' more insulting than calling someone a 'prick'!
    ....but you did not just call him "a strange little chap"......you even copied and pasted my summary of your comments without alterations for once, so I assume I was correct?....you wanted a fight with Navy, you got one because once again you baited him....simple as.

You are a weird individual that has only gotten 20,000 posts because you deliberately pick an argument with people.....10,000 of those were arguing with Tricky who is way smarter than you......sorry, I know, it hurts....even Swale told you that you seem to be involved in every single fight on here.

ps .....do not bother replying......I would like to converse with more normal people

....but you did not just call him "a strange little chap"......you even copied and pasted my summary of your comments without alterations for once, so I assume I was correct?
    No, you were totally wrong. I'll ask for the third time, where did I insult navypie or his dead father?

10,000 of those were arguing with Tricky who is way smarter than you......sorry, I know, it hurts....
    You're right, it does hurt - my ribs are aching badly from laughing at that one!

ps .....do not bother replying......I would like to converse with more normal people
    In that case, maybe it's you who shouldn't bother replying. Nobody forces you to reply to my posts, and it's ironic that you only entered this thread in post #36 specifically to have a go at me! Pot, kettle anyone?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345