+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great performance

Great performance

Today,never looked in doubt to me and that's unlike me to be positive..lol

Great to see Wood and Tarka back on the field,plus another good performance from Popeye,what a decision for Sean when Heaton is fully fit.. I don't think it's possible to drop Popeye to the bench ,he looks as safe as houses at the moment ..

I wouldn't drop Pope at the minute alf.

A great performance, even though we had some chances in the first half we looked a lot better when Hendrick was taken off.

Add Defour and Brady to that lot and you can see how we could finish in the top four!

Pope looks pretty much undropable (is that actually a word?) at present!

Was drinking with a lad who played against hendrick and Brady under 18 and hendrick clearly missed Brady... Please don't judge him.. He gives 1000% to the team. Tbh D4 is massively missed too. Lennon and his energy is a massive boost

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Add Defour and Brady to that lot and you can see how we could finish in the top four!

Pope looks pretty much undropable (is that actually a word?) at present!
    Agree BT
    Grammar police say almost a word but you've taken the p out of it. (Bit like you do to me on here)
    It’s undroppable apparently.
    Now what were you saying about Wood!? Seemed pretty fearsome today. Sam must be wondering when he gets to play and Nahki too.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post

A great performance, even though we had some chances in the first half we looked a lot better when Hendrick was taken off.
    true Alto...first half - wasted loads of chances - and things didn't look bright when a poor Everton scored....but we picked it up in the second - and thanks to Kean's poor marking on Barnes....we got back in it and managed to finish it off late on.

3 points -well done Burnley !

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    true Alto...first half - wasted loads of chances - and things didn't look bright when a poor Everton scored....but we picked it up in the second - and thanks to Kean's poor marking on Barnes....we got back in it and managed to finish it off late on.

3 points -well done Burnley !

I thought you had got lost with your dogs Norder........

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I thought you had got lost with your dogs Norder........
    if it was up to them - they would have got me lost - but I told them it would come - someday - and bout time - as I couldn't put them through any more of.....this.

Keane was butchered by Barnes today. SD obviously knows his weaknesses.

No way would Keane get anywhere near our team at the moment. He would be fourth choice.

About time Tarks and Mee got a call from Southgate (and Pope).

And if Long was English...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)