+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE update - 03/03/18

WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE update - 03/03/18

820 Q165 (Pr) NEW LEADER

800 Tipperarybaggie
    800 GrimBlunder (Pr)

740 holmleighchris (c)

720 SwedishBaggie

710 WBA53 (Pr)

670 Yarmbaggie

660 NoShotsOnTarget
    660 phild (c)

640 sweeper5 (c)

630 Pugmitch (c)

620 BaggiefromStafford

590 WBA123

580 stargazer1962

570 Prando (C)

540 goodlordmurphy (c)

510 nilocrm (Pr)

500 Epsombaggie (c)

470 saltnshake (c)

400 Pulisaurus (c)

380 ozrod53

360 Bombers right foot (c)

350 soulman101
    350 Wbatilidie (c)

310 boingy

140 stroller59

After a long long 20 weeks at the very top, Tip finally succumbs to the pressure as The Q hits the front. Grim is still well placed with HLC making his presence felt, its looking close as we approach the final furlong.

I have attached your league status from last season to the table to see what it looks like. Bold (C) is the current CHAMPION - A bold (Pr) is "PREMIERSHIP ay we" and (c) is Championship. Ive left out any Relegation Zone designate as Im sure the humiliation would be just too much.

NEXT UP - It will be a MONTHLY DOUBLE for March featuring Albion at home to Leicester.

No wheels on my wagon
    So I'm not rolling along
    Those Baggie Boys have captured me
    They look mad
    Things look bad
    But I'm singing a happy song

As Arnie said
    I'll be back!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)