+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evans the biggest disappointment

Evans the biggest disappointment

Didn't expect any better from pr!kdew, but very disappointed in Johnny ny Evans.

From the release by his agent of the 1£3m relegation clause in his contract to taxi gate, very bad actions from a player I had a very high regard for (following him and gmac at the euros last year),but he has been nothing short of embarrassing.

It's brunt him that goes ballistic in the changing room after the Huddersfield game and it appears he cannot wait to get out.

He has no incentive to play well now, and in fact it would be much more lucrative for him if we go down,because he will get higher wages and signing on fee as the buying club will be paying 3m and not 20m

He has really gone down in my estimation.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Didn't expect any better from pr!kdew, but very disappointed in Johnny ny Evans.

From the release by his agent of the 1£3m relegation clause in his contract to taxi gate, very bad actions from a player I had a very high regard for (following him and gmac at the euros last year),but he has been nothing short of embarrassing.

It's brunt him that goes ballistic in the changing room after the Huddersfield game and it appears he cannot wait to get out.

He has no incentive to play well now, and in fact it would be much more lucrative for him if we go down,because he will get higher wages and signing on fee as the buying club will be paying 3m and not 20m

He has really gone down in my estimation.

They have all gone down in my estimation Blood. I would not pay Rondon or Livermore with washers they are absolutely garbage. How many chances does Rondon want - 5,000? For Pardew to say the team gave everything - what a knob head! No quality, no creativity, and yes we were better than Huddersfield but then again, so could the blind school!

Fecking disgrace! If Pardew is still there for next Saturday, then a shopping trip with the mrs may prove to be more attractive.

Never rated rondon't Al, hence me crying myself to sleep every night thinking about the rejected 40m bid for him.

I couldn't believe what bomber said about his misses today.

Get Dean Smith in and the essential recruitment staff at Brentford.

It is clear we are never going to pay the big fees so we need to be cleavers in our recruitment approach and the bees have implemented the moneyball approach very well.

Put pr!kdew on gardening leave and keep paying like that.

If I had my way I would then send his wages to his London mansion in bags of pennies, at least that way the useless cretin would have to do a little bit of work to get his undeserved cash.

It will be very interesting to see where he ends up next season. Definitely not in a top 6 team after the performances over the last few months.
    I think he is likely to go somewhere like Burnley or Everton at best but maybe even Wolves if they get promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Never rated rondon't Al, hence me crying myself to sleep every night thinking about the rejected 40m bid for him.

I couldn't believe what bomber said about his misses today.

Get Dean Smith in and the essential recruitment staff at Brentford.

It is clear we are never going to pay the big fees so we need to be cleavers in our recruitment approach and the bees have implemented the moneyball approach very well.

Put pr!kdew on gardening leave and keep paying like that.

If I had my way I would then send his wages to his London mansion in bags of pennies, at least that way the useless cretin would have to do a little bit of work to get his undeserved cash.

The only thing that made me vomit and splutter out my nice glass of red - was seeing Brunty console Rondon at the end! I would have consoled him with a walking stick as the guy is a complete joke - if he had 100 chances and played for six hours - he still would not score!!!

PS - perhaps the 2 million pound man Sturridge will be fit for Palace away and by then Chadli, might even run up a hill - to his departing car on route to another premiership club!

I think the dings will be in for De Vrij from lazio to push for that champions league position.

As for Evans he is clearly counting down the days before he departs.

Only we could lose money on a player who cost us 1£6m and is worth £25m and we get £3m.

Only one party released that £3m clause and it was the party trying to get his market value price value of $£25m!!!

We have a group of players with terrible attitudes, the sooner they are gone the better.

Agreed Al there were some on here creaming themselves when Chadli came in.

Foook it! It is another bad week football wise not helped by the putin regime allocating me with 2 tickets for England vs Panama at the world cup, meaning I will have to rely on touts again to see games in Moscow and Saint Petersberg.

The hat trick of football sh!tress will be complete if the vile go up.

I think that Rondon must shoulder a lot of the blame for our current predicament. He is employed as a striker to score goals, yet for all his effort, he has constantly failed to produce the goods. Games are won by strikers scoring goals and he is not capable of fulfilling that requirement.

Evans was interviewed after the match (cant remember by whom) but it was on WM at around 5:30pm
    He said that the team still believed they could stop up.
    No-one is going to believe him, not even himself, what gives him that belief that they can.
    Its just talking the talk the same as Pardew is doing.
    We had chances to score today but are pitifully poor in front of goal.
    What they will do in training in the next week in preparation for Leicester I just don't know.
    Pardew is not going to get any more out of these players, he's had long enough to do that and just can't
    we're not stopping up but bringing Megson in for the remaining games is the only thing that might make any
    sense and provide at least a fighting chance. He might do it out of the love for the Albion but he did say he only
    came to the club because he was helping out a mate (Pulis) so not expecting it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)