+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "Big" Champ clubs going down the pan with crap managers and massive issues.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    OMG
    Has a supposedly respectable business man put that together ?

Absolute delusion of the highest order,
    Well his last business plan included "don't pay HMRC" and BT got shot of him when they bought PlusNe t so it shouldn't be that surprising....

Oh, and he plans to "upsell" (tosser) video feeds for every game.,Why bother with a season ticket)

Think he'd got pissed on the steak and ale pies when he typed all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Oh, and he plans to "upsell" (tosser) video feeds for every game.,Why bother with a season ticket)

Think he'd got pissed on the steak and ale pies when he typed all that.
    They need some way of getting the match 'action' to all 260,000 fans who can't fit in the ground...

Man alive. I know I rag on our owners, but over at the pigsty they're a breed apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    They need some way of getting the match 'action' to all 260,000 fans who can't fit in the ground...

Man alive. I know I rag on our owners, but over at the pigsty they're a breed apart.

It gets better:

Costello 77 6,639 Costello 77
    Posted Saturday at 14:38
    300k X £100 tho..:tango:
    I admire the lateral thinking..but really.

FFS.
    Haha

He really believes his figures.....

Lee Strafford 1,723 Lee Strafford
    Posted Saturday at 15:05
    " On 03/03/2018 at 15:03, Costello 77 said:
    Fair enough but there's a good reason why a Barcelona membership model won't work at Hillsborough....there is literally no comparison to be made about the two clubs... unless you count the fact they're both involved with football...

Btw I'm always keen to hear progressive ideas and imaginative thinking..I'm far from a flat capper... but you need to look at those figures again imo.

FFS."

Do they not add up?

FFS???

The arithmetic is okay Les, the thought behind it is batsh1t crazy.

Geoffrey 75 Geoffrey
    Posted yesterday at 14:12
    On 03/03/2018 at 14:30, Lee Strafford said:
    If members paid £100 per year to collectively maintain an ownership of upto 40% of the club then I think the majority of the adults across the 500k fanbase as at 2010 (plus growth since then),

Meanwhile on Planet Earth we couldn't sell our tickets for the first Sheffield derby in years."

McNutjob will be all over that one with his excuses. Probably adverse weather conditions again.

You've got to thank them for giving us such amusement now the snow's not making headlines.

Seriously, he couldn't run a bath never mind a business?

Owlstalk really is the gift that keeps on giving. Deluded piggies, in fact - they're the real gift.

Mate of mine who supports Villa was laughing at the piggies on Saturday on FB, and some other friend of his started bleating about how massive they are. His finest comment was "Full strength Wednesday team would beat both Blunts and Villa. FACT". I must be mistaken, thinking we beat them 4-2 at their ****-hole when they had a full-strength team available. Silly me!

I really wish the LIKES were back on this board. I’ve nearly split my sides.

Pure comedy gold,on a par with Morecambe and Wise at their very best.

Surely the 500k fanbase plus growth,is doing them a disservice,it's at least triple that

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Pure comedy gold,on a par with Morecambe and Wise at their very best.

Surely the 500k fanbase plus growth,is doing them a disservice,it's at least triple that
    You going tomorrow?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast