+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a fine manager Carlos is.

What a fine manager Carlos is.

He only needed to get away from that syphilis ridden Thai Do;phin murdering death trap run by some utter f u c ki ng idiotic Thai spoilt brat vvanker and show what a very good coach he is. No players with no fitness,no ancient crocks,no contrived bullcrap signings through dodgy 3rd party companies and guess what. Swan are flying-Pigs sink further into s h it.
    Not rocket.
    Pray they never shoes off and get rid of the f u c king moron taking them into oblivion.
    Long live the Thai. F uck ing LOLs.

Always found it strange that he was thought to have been fired because he'd lost the support of the fans.
    And then he turns up at Swansea about two days later

Maybe it was more a case of him jumping the sinking ship rather than a mutual discussion taking place

Always look on the bright side of life. UTCB

beautifully put SBT 😁

The bloke from Sparks is doing a great job,they didn't have a shot on target yesterday

the bloke from sparks might be gone at the end of this week if they dont do owt in these 2 home games mind thinkin about it lets hope they do somat lol

Is the fella who JugEars finished Match of the Day naming.

The slighty unpalatable fact for us Blades is that, somehow, The Chancer's acolytes, identified Carloss in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    The slighty unpalatable fact for us Blades is that, somehow, The Chancer's acolytes, identified Carloss in the first place.
    Put forward by Doyen Sports, as I understand it...

(Be interesting to see where they are on the creditors list)

Top man and coach is Carlos, I always liked him. A truly MASSIVE mistake by Chancer bowing to fan pressure and getting rid. I knew he’d come good, he just need a well run club.

I do find it strange that the same fans who were screaming for him out are now accusing him of walking out on them for a bigger and better job at Swansea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast