+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hoopless Ryan Christie

I would say us being knocked out the cups by Queen of the South,Queens Park,Livingston,Raith etc must be up there as the most embarrassing moments of being a Dons fan.

Queen of the South at Hampden and Livingston 1-6 at home being the worst for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would say us being knocked out the cups by Queen of the South,Queens Park,Livingston,Raith etc must be up there as the most embarrassing moments of being a Dons fan.

Queen of the South at Hampden and Livingston 1-6 at home being the worst for me.
    I always bring it up as the benchmark for shyteness but the Killie cup game with Bossu in goal was the biggest shoeing I’ve ever seen Aberdeen take

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I always bring it up as the benchmark for shyteness but the Killie cup game with Bossu in goal was the biggest shoeing I’ve ever seen Aberdeen take
    Bizarrely on the afc heritage website Bossu’s profile says

Bossu then went on trial with Aberdeen. After impressing then goalkeeping coach Jim Leighton, he was offered a two year contract. With the help of Leighton, Bert was without doubt the most improved player at the end of the season.

Usually a good website for Dons info but not sure where they got the info for that

http://www.afcheritage.org/Team/Curr...Season=2008-09

His performance that night at Rugby Park should go down in history.

At one point, a Killie player duffed his shot at goal ( into our end) and Bossu, having dived, lay on the ground waiting for the ball to reach him.

I've never seen anything like it, and I played Amateur and Sunday League.

I always remember the two Killie players pishing themselves laughing on the halfway line.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Stenhousemuir

Thanks for being pish. Good luck back at Celtic. Thank **** we don't have the money to pay for his over inflated transfer fee.

Infuriatingly disappointing given that he obviously has talent. Sorry ..... had talent.

Of course the past 6 months might have been an elaborate ploy to get Celtic to release him.

Sheer embarrassment that he ever wore a red shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Sheer embarrassment that he ever wore a red shirt.
    That’s only because you’ve still got a misplaced set of standards for AFC. You need to let them go to ‘move forward’

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast