+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: rafa has to go

rafa has to go

i see gayle was good enough for nearly 70 minutes and murphy for nearly 80 but were no deaths door last week

shelvey wouldnt have played this game from the start in my eyes after last weeks performance

but why does rafa wait to nearly 70 minutes before making a change at 2-0 down

we will not stay up sitting back

does he not realsie anything from games like this and manure are bonus points

sitting back and inviting one of thebest attacking sides to come at you when we all know they are suspect at the back wont win games like this

the rumours of supposed muscle strains a nd tiredness were obviusly put out to protect rafa

we need to be brave like palace and swansea and go for it

and if that means a new manager
    so be it

this one wont stick around if he takes us down again

you would have thought when he took us down last time that what we need is points and goals

at least go down fighting
    not waving the white flag

We lose and here you are.

I'm sure we're all gobsmacked by this.

to be fare i have been the same for a long time jammy
    i even blamed him last week

and i dont think we can gamble that his negative tactics will keep us up

take the manure win away and we would all be really dissapointed with the performances and the negative tactics

we wont stay up being negative
    we have to win games
    it wont come down to goal differance

it will be decided on points

scosers manure arsenal spuds chelsea are all bonus games

go at them

they havent got anything to play for

we have

our survival

i worry he didnt keep us up last time with these tactics
    and i worry he wont this time
    i hope im wrong

we are lucky wsest brom are so bad

I agree with this.

The majority opinion is that Rafa is brilliant because we only lost 0-2. Maybe next game we will lose 0-1 so he will be even more brilliant.

As I've said numerous times before, he must be judged the same way as all clubs and fans judge their managers and the same way as all our past managers have been judged. We can take into account mitigating factors such as low player spend, for sure, but that's no excuse for not trying to win games and trying to be clever like packing your defence as against Man City and Liverpool. We beat Man U. Let's give it a go and, if we go down, better with a bang than with a whimper.

Yeah.

Attack, attack, attack.

Good grief.

41 points from 38 premier league games with no nett spend?

if judge that as favourable.

at least we are above brave palace in the league though. ..

Quote Originally Posted by occult View Post
    I agree with this.
    That’s hardly surprising seeing as you wrote it you pathetic f**k 😂

The man is pure class and given the right investment could take this club where KK and Sir Bobby had it

Only a mackem would think otherwise

pboromag & occult

If you attacked us, you would have played right into our hands. Then Instead of moaning about not having a go at us after a 2-0 defeat, you'd have been moaning about getting hammered 5 or 6-0 and probably calling Rafa naive for setting you up to play so open against us. Plus, your GD would probably would have looked a whole lot worse this morning as well.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)