+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: rafa has to go

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    surely any "numpty" ought to be able to see that the difference in the way rafa has the team playing now compared to the way it was playing earlier is only because he now has better players to select to do this.

As churchill quoted during the war "give me the tools and i'll finish the job"

any "numpty" can see that until recently rafa has been denied the tools.
    he has the same players you numpty
    ap[art from the goalie
    the truth is he kept playing them in the wrong formation and tactics

the players he brought in in january
    one is sick and hasnt yet played more than 20 minutes so really hasnt conr=tibuted anything to the recent surge in form and the other is a goalie

so please tell me how those two have made such a huge differance to the players he had when we were playing negative sitting back rafa style of footy

he has two layers extra and sent a good player out

maybe one day you will realise that rafa was playing wrong
    and i for one am happy he has realised he was playing wrong to those players he has had from the beggining of the season bar 1 goalie

keep up

Quote Originally Posted by ap69 View Post
    when you go to the game do you call all the geordies sh1t like you do on here?
    Do you tell them you are considerably richer than them?
    Do you tell them the geordies should now to fat ash and lick his hoop like you do on here?
    Do you chastise them for spitting on bobby like you do on here?
    Do you actually right anything that is true on here???

Just wondering
    you do know a lot about what i might might not say on here
    do you hang around in trees

i dont think since you have been on here i have mentioned my considerable wealth (ps made over 290,000 last week on an 18 month property deal ,hence why i wasnt on as much .)
    just brought a nice 911 targa as well after selling my old one with a 26k profit.

I dont know what now to fat ash means (i think you must have gobe to one of the schools i went to and had the same english teavcher )
    i would chastise anyone for spitting but if you can show me one post where i have ever said anyone spat on sir bobby ill give you a Ł10 you do the same if you can,
    i write (not right by the way )lots of things that are true
    now are you going to stop tossing yourself of tracking me all over the board or are you actually going to write something creative on this thread .

Phecking half terms
    dont you just love it

Not the go through and find me a thread where I said it You said it and you know you did

More Pennywell than Peterborough

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Rafa had to learn or get sacked again
    his dire footy wasnt working and we are not playing the rafa way.

I was at the game saturday and we played the way i have been saying we should be for a very long time

we are attacking
    we dont have the defensive players to play as rafa wants
    is it any coincidence that since joselwho hasnt been startining we are winning

and for all the numpties and plastics on here who said the players wee fizzy players need to give them selves a shake

they were beinga asked by rafa th great to paly a formation and style they are not comfortable with

any manager could get us playing the way we are and most managers would have realised a lot sooner

he has realised we had big gaps in the middle so if any one has noticed our midfield and two wide lads are playing different

instead of hugging the side lines and just dropping back to defend as asked of them previous we have changed
    if the ball is out on ritchies side the lad wide on the oteher side comes inside allowing either shelvey or diame to push forward

when we are up the pitch and in the opposition half diame drops back and holds and shelvey pushes on

when we need tp push them back diame goes in front shutting their outlet ball down and shelvey dropps deep so he can ping a ball and push them back

all deigned to keep us on the attack
    and it is getting esults and looks a lot better

any attacking minded manager would have done this with our players from the off

but yet again for all those that kept calling our players fizzy to defend rafas tactics and attack ashlys spending you havent a clue about footy

i dont see too many of you call them fizzy players now
    Ok. How do you see those 'on the front foot ' tactics working with Manquillo and a completely out of form Diame in the side? Add to that an off form Ritchie and no Dubravka - as manager would you still have played on the front foot for as much of the game as we are now?

I think youŽll have seen a few former players saying that our squad is Fizzy level.

Ask yourself why they were out of form.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    he has the same players you numpty
    ap[art from the goalie
    the truth is he kept playing them in the wrong formation and tactics

the players he brought in in january
    one is sick and hasnt yet played more than 20 minutes so really hasnt conr=tibuted anything to the recent surge in form and the other is a goalie

so please tell me how those two have made such a huge differance to the players he had when we were playing negative sitting back rafa style of footy

he has two layers extra and sent a good player out

maybe one day you will realise that rafa was playing wrong
    and i for one am happy he has realised he was playing wrong to those players he has had from the beggining of the season bar 1 goalie

keep up
    obviously you can count zeros but not 1 2 3
    so when did kenedy suddenly appear? and hasn,t he made a big contribution?

Have you ever played any team sport before?

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    obviously you can count zeros but not 1 2 3
    so when did kenedy suddenly appear? And hasn,t he made a big contribution?
    he has but if you count him and the goalie that is the only two players extra to what he had

and lets face it when asked to defend and play defensivly he was no where near as good as he has been in the last 5-6 games

because rafa didnt play to his stregths

im gald rafa has suddenly seen the light and stopped playing manquillo joselwho etc etc from the start

but a decent manager would have done this sooner

Quote Originally Posted by nufcian View Post
    under rafa diame has improved massively, shelvey is consistent and not as wild, lascelles is coming along fantastically, ritchie has found form again, kenedy has gelled almost immediately... And some say he can’t manage or improve players ��
    because he is playing to their strengths and not chopping and changing and not playing manquillo and joselwho

have they improved by the way

""he players he brought in in january

so please tell me how those two have made such a huge differance to the players he had when we were playing negative sitting back rafa style of footy ""

no mention of kenedy there
    sometimes 2 new players can make all the difference seems to be at the moment

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)