+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: rafa has to go

Quote Originally Posted by Redcustard View Post
    pboromag & occult

If you attacked us, you would have played right into our hands. Then Instead of moaning about not having a go at us after a 2-0 defeat, you'd have been moaning about getting hammered 5 or 6-0 and probably calling Rafa naive for setting you up to play so open against us. Plus, your GD would probably would have looked a whole lot worse this morning as well.
    You're right of course but you're wasting your time trying to reason with Ghostboroccult.

I think it might be too late to get in a new manager to save us.
    It appears that Rafa is the man that the fans are happy to take us down again.
    Absolute head scratching this.

I can say with absolute honesty and surety that most other managers producing this garbage and having us on the brink, would be well into having their cards well and truly marked at the ground.
    Somehow the brainwashing with Rafa runs extremely deep and it baffles me.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I think it might be too late to get in a new manager to save us.
    It appears that Rafa is the man that the fans are happy to take us down again.
    Absolute head scratching this.

I can say with absolute honesty and surety that most other managers producing this garbage and having us on the brink, would be well into having their cards well and truly marked at the ground.
    Somehow the brainwashing with Rafa runs extremely deep and it baffles me.
    Doesn't it baffle you that apart from getting out of the Championship year upon year of under funding by our stingy owner is to blame and not the manager.

Yes the fat turd gave money to get the club back into the Prem where his company's exposure would ensure more free advertising but once there the pockets were firmly zipped up and we are left with a Championship squad trying to battle with Premiership squads.

Now then Ghost, no excuses over this. Who is to blame for our weak, weak squad, Fat Slug or Rafa. Honest reply if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Doesn't it baffle you that apart from getting out of the Championship year upon year of under funding by our stingy owner is to blame and not the manager.

Yes the fat turd gave money to get the club back into the Prem where his company's exposure would ensure more free advertising but once there the pockets were firmly zipped up and we are left with a Championship squad trying to battle with Premiership squads.

Now then Ghost, no excuses over this. Who is to blame for our weak, weak squad, Fat Slug or Rafa. Honest reply if possible.
    Well voiced Pat. My pennyworth for what its worth..... When Rafa keeps this sorry squad up & new owners give him a more than fair chance of competing.... cant wait to rub Mackem Pboro's/?Ghostbuster's/Occults' faces in the mud..... IRWT HWTL.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post

I don't see a weak weak squad.
    I see a squad that is badly used and a squad that been messed with to the detriment of the club and the fans.

So let me put this into a 100% honest reply.
    Ashley takes some blame, naturally but Rafa Benitez must take the Lions share when you consider what funds he did get and the buys he made, plus what he already had at his disposal.

Too many excuses are being made for Rafa and by Rafa and all the blame is being shifted to Ashley.
    Now that's fair enough if people want to go down this route but molly coddling a manager that (in my honest opinion) is stubborn, arrogant, baffling and tactically inept, who produces football that I genuinely believed no Newcastle United fan would ever accept on a regular basis but might of accepted in certain games if the squad was wiped to the bare bones, injury wise.

What I feel inside and away from any otehr fan, is despair at Rafa Benitez for the way he's making this team look like a depressing mockery and if fans accept it as some kind of genius then carry on.
    As for me...I seriously cannot wait until he leaves this club and preferably with no pay out.

And who, oh wonderous one would you like to see in his place?

How on earth any Newcastle fan can back Ashley is beyond me
    I say it again only a mackem could

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Well voiced Pat. My pennyworth for what its worth..... When Rafa keeps this sorry squad up & new owners give him a more than fair chance of competing.... cant wait to rub Mackem Pboro's/?Ghostbuster's/Occults' faces in the mud..... IRWT HWTL.
    The sorry part is, I won't feel any glee in rubbing yours in it when this bloke destroys the talent and the minds of most of these players...and it's happening.
    I think Lascelles got fed up and tried to get himself sent off at 2-0 down as last man, because his actions were calculated and clear, so it wasn't something like a mistimed tackle.

The players are battling for Rafa and my guess is because they know the fans are brainwashed by the press and pundits bigging him up into something he is clearly not.
    What can the players do but to sing his praises or simply say nothing.

The ref did us a massive favour with Lascelles but I wonder if Lascelles sees it that way, deep down, because my guess is he'll be royally peed off having to constantly put himself on the line as the regular fish in the barrel.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 04-03-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Ghost/pboro or whatever doesn't see a weak squad, EH! well Steven Gerrard does and all the other pundits yesterday. I would listen to what they think, and then maybe rethink your comments,they make you look rather silly and embarrassing.

So you think lascelles was so fed up(with Rafa obviously) that he deliberately tried to get himself sent off.Do you really know,understand ANYTHING about football,you feckwit

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)