+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final Draw

It's a great opportunity to reach the SC final again. Otherwise it's curtains for McInnes and his merry band of loan signings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Genuinely want to be there, my own team’s situation permitting, most importantly though, we have a tough replay to get by before anyone complains about K/O, ground etc. 100% respect to Killie though and we’ll need to improve big time to get there before them.
    SF
    You back from the sesh JJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Genuinely want to be there, my own team’s situation permitting, most importantly though, we have a tough replay to get by before anyone complains about K/O, ground etc. 100% respect to Killie though and we’ll need to improve big time to get there before them.
    SF
    Correct.
    Killie (despite our good record against them) have won seven in a row at home... INCLUDING beating both of the bigot brothers.
    They have big game mentality.... unlike our lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He’ll get offered an improved contract to fight off the fake nterest from Burnley, who have never heard of the spud
    So another of your mates down the pub telling you the Dyche is leaving Burnley...where's he going so I can get a bet on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    It's a great opportunity to reach the SC final again. Otherwise it's curtains for McInnes and his merry band of loan signings.

No it won’t

Ill be at Atalanta v Inter if we get through so will miss it
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 04-03-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm confident about beating Killie despite my pant pishing, I'm also confident of winning against Motherwell.
    If we can get past Killie, no silly formations from the idiot in the dug-out then Motherwell have a few suspended for the semi-final which would give us an edge over them but we'd have to be prepared for them coming out the traps like they did today against Hearts.

This draw has given McInnes a lifeline as I fear the league form/results is going to dip badly.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    So another of your mates down the pub telling you the Dyche is leaving Burnley...where's he going so I can get a bet on now.
    First dead end English club that popped into my head.

Let’s not forget, this is a favourable draw for Killie too. Beat us and they have Motherwell and then either of the cheeks who they have beaten this season. They will fancy their chances.

If we had a manager who wasn't thick and didn't faff about with tombolas and weird formations, we would be hot favourites to get to the final.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast