+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final Draw

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I would love Aberdeen to have the balls to challenge the SFA & say “we want the East side of the ground” if we were playing the Dhims.
    The opposite side if we played the huns.
    Just to hear their pathetic excuse to refuse it.
    Because they have NO grounds on which to do so.
    But alas we won’t as we’re spineless as a club, on & off the pitch.
    Expect the likes of "long-standing safety protocols, segregration and transport arrangements" to be trotted out by the police and SFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm confident about beating Killie despite my pant pishing, I'm also confident of winning against Motherwell.

Obviously no confidence (at the moment) of winning in the final. That'll change. I hope if we do make it that it's against Celtic.
    Why are you confident about beating Motherwell you've played us 3 times this season you've lost twice and luckily scrapped a 1-0 win at Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    If we can get past Killie, no silly formations from the idiot in the dug-out then Motherwell have a few suspended for the semi-final which would give us an edge over them but we'd have to be prepared for them coming out the traps like they did today against Hearts.

This draw has given McInnes a lifeline as I fear the league form/results is going to dip badly.
    We have one suspended Carl Mchugh and hes infinately replaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    You back from the sesh JJ?
    Sesh.....naw......few libations and gubbed at snooker....why?

If we do get there I’ll probably have to give the game a miss unless it is on a Sunday as I assist with a local team....currently need points to make us safe.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by steviex View Post
    Why are you confident about beating Motherwell you've played us 3 times this season you've lost twice and luckily scrapped a 1-0 win at Motherwell
    We have 17 points more than you this season

According to McInnes in the EE, Lewis will be fit again for the league splilt and potentially the semi-final - thank fvck for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex View Post
    No Moult would be a big factor I would guess.

As expected, "our" semi will be on Sat, with a 12:15 KO. On BBC & Sky.

Slightly surprising that the other lot will kick off on Sun at 14:30. On Sky only.

I’d rather Aberdeen forfeited the match than played it, on the off chance we got there.

It’ll just keep happening...

The SFA could of course help themselves by removing the semi final Saturday from their broadcasting blackout request - just like they do for the cup final and national team games.

Worth reminding that the blackout dates and times are requested by the SFA - there is no obligation to request any blackout at all.

In fact, as you can see, only Scotland, England and Montenegro bother to do so.

http://www.uefa.com/news/newsid=19817.html

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast