+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You Albion Clowns - Your approaching doom amuses me

You Albion Clowns - Your approaching doom amuses me

Evening (possibly not a good one for you folks

The normal and natural hierarchy is slowly being restored in the Midlands. That Wolves are also going up makes the situation even more amusing and unfortunate for you

Personally I dont think you will be seen again in the top flight for a good while (5-10 years perhaps). You look utterly awful meanwhile we are pulling in 40k and 5k average to watch us away from home you can only keep a sleeping giant down for so long. Glad to see you haven't kicked on in our absence from the top flight (which has been widely viewed as terrible for the prem league but a god send for the championship).

We can now return without too much effort to being the household name in Europe for Mids football. With little Albion once again looking over their shoulders in envy at our tradition, size and current prestige

Regards
    The Villa - C O Europe 1982 (Heading BACK to where we BELONG) to fly the flag for the Mids
    Last edited by Knowles-; 04-03-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Thought I could smell fish been a long time since the Seals have been over here. You still got along way to go with plenty of teams who can make it awkward. Please God.

It’ll be so funny watching your lot mess up the play offs because you’re not good enough for second place.

Wolves deserve to come up and have a squad I think can compete for a top eight place next season but you have a side built for nothing more than the level you’re at.

We are c r a p,I’ll give you that but maybe save your carping until you’ve been the top team in the area for 7 years or so like we have.

Btw......where have you been for the last 5 years???

Quote Originally Posted by Knowles- View Post

The normal and natural hierarchy is slowly being restored in the Midlands. That Wolves are also going up makes the situation even more amusing and unfortunate for you

Personally I dont think you will be seen again in the top flight for a good while (5-10 years perhaps). You look utterly awful meanwhile we are pulling in 40k and 5k average to watch us away from home you can only keep a sleeping giant down for so long. Glad to see you haven't kicked on in our absence from the top flight (which has been widely viewed as terrible for the prem league but a god send for the championship).

We can now return without too much effort to being the household name in Europe for Mids football. With little Albion once again looking over their shoulders in envy at our tradition, size and current prestige

Regards
    The Villa - C O Europe 1982 (Heading BACK to where we BELONG) to fly the flag for the Mids

What a knob you are! Living in the past again! What next the ex CEO of Woolworths coming out with vomit that their pick and mix won lots of prizes in the 60/70's!!! You get those gates because of reduced tickets and half the student population in the 2nd largest UK City get tickets for peanuts - bit like Derby!

As for the Premiership - you are still ****e and players like Chester are still championship. Don't even think you will come up via the play offs as Fulham, Middlesbrough and Derby are all better than you.

Any chance you can buy Rondon - we will sell him on the cheap like top stars such as Davies, Lescott and Sinclair - let's say 20 million!!!

Regards
    Hi Knowles

Could you clarify something for me. You refer to Villa as C O Europe. I assume the O is for of, What does the C stand for? Based on this post I have formed my own opinion. Apologies to the many decent Villa fans.

Regards
    Absolute bulls h i t.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

For goodness sake, that was thirty six years ago. Players who weren't born then have had their careers and retired in that time. Yes, you might gain promotion but there's one certainty and that is, along with another dozen or so, you will be fighting to stay in the division. That's the way of the football world now. If you think that you will be pushing for the top six, then dream on!

Knowles f..k all is on the wind up, just looking for a bite... he disappeared off his own board when they nosedived.

Looking at the top of the championship, the dings def, and possibly Fulham, leaving vile to bottle it in the playoffs.

Midlands football is a pile of shlte even though I am a villa fan, Wolves Villa or Derby will not survive in the premiership, too many clubs now have big money and even though the 3 clubs mentioned have rich owners it counts for nothing under the FFP rules!!

Will Villa go up, well, we have a chance and that's all the Manager will say, will we get back to former glories, probably not in my life time.
    Will Albion get relegated, for sure, Will blues get relegated, for sure, Will Wolves come straight back down, for sure. Will Man Citeh win the league for the next 20 years, For sure, so what's the point. Until the monopoly that is SKY is Burst, I am afraid football for the purest is dead and buried.

Saying all that, I would Love a day out at Wembley and win the play off final, its something I guess.

Don't take this the wrong way but we will not be playing you next season so good luck with relegation, you guys are masters at it, isn't this the reason why you sing Boing Boing??

You do make one good point: Sky have turned the world's greatest sport into a pile of claret & blue. (poo).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)