+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Invitation to Comment on Any Players in Leeds Utd Squad 2017/18.

Open Invitation to Comment on Any Players in Leeds Utd Squad 2017/18.

Open invitation to Comment on Any Players in Leeds Squad 2017/18 ...................

Please keep your comments constructive,based on positive or negative values to team performance,attitude shown to representation of club on and off the pitch during any game(s) you've watched so far this season.

No abusive comments obviously.

Can you confirm if you've attended any Leeds United game(s) in season 2017/18 and was your day spoiled by anything connected to the club on or off the pitch.

Thank you.

MOT

wiedwald - get rid
    lonergan - get rid
    ayling - keep
    cooper - get rid
    berardi - keep
    jansson - will go
    phillips - get rid
    anita - get rid
    pennington - get rid
    shaugnessy - get rid
    o, kane - get rid
    viera - keep for now
    ekuban - get rid
    alioski - keep for now
    sacko - get rid
    lassoga - will leave
    saiz - will go
    roofe - get rid
    hernandez - keep
    forshaw - keep
    de bock - get rid
    dallas - get rid
    grot - get rid
    denton - keep
    coyle - keep

roberts - dont know he aint kicked a ball yet . lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 04-03-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Pretty much agree with all that, apart from I'd keep Dallas, it's a sorry state because after a cull like that there's not much left.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Pretty much agree with all that, apart from I'd keep Dallas, it's a sorry state because after a cull like that there's not much left.
    your bang on fella , and it shows how much serious investment needs putting in to this squad, before we are even close to challenging for promotion .

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    I'd go along with much of that - not sure i'd keep Alioski - too lightweight in this division. Berardi i think is a liability against good wingers. Many mentioned as surplus to requirements just don't have the quality of a top 6 side - wouldn't get into the Wolves, Villa, Bristol City, Sheff Utd etc teams. They've tried but just don't cut it.

Viera for potential, Hernandez for quality, Forshaw tiday. Ayling will probably leave - he could cut it in the premier at a lower level team like his mate Bartley at Swansea.

I think Dallas is a good utility substitute if we had a stronger first team. Are you gathering this information to pass on Mrs O, or just for your own delectation and delight?

Does anyone on here seriously think that Radz and Orta are gonna say, "the lads on footymad have made a list. They're not happy, so we'd better pay heed to it"

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Does anyone on here seriously think that Radz and Orta are gonna say, "the lads on footymad have made a list. They're not happy, so we'd better pay heed to it"
    I think one person might....

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    No

wiedwald - get rid
    lonergan - get rid
    ayling - keep
    cooper - get rid
    berardi - keep
    jansson - keep
    phillips - keep
    anita - get rid
    pennington - get rid
    shaugnessy - get rid
    o, kane - get rid
    viera - keep
    ekuban - keep
    alioski - keep
    sacko - get rid
    lassoga - let go
    saiz - keep
    roofe - get rid
    hernandez - keep
    forshaw - keep
    de bock - get rid
    dallas - keep
    grot - get rid
    denton - keep
    coyle - keep
    Thomas - keep

HECKY - Keep. Need to give a manager a full season at least to implement his ethos

Some of the young ones will hopefully improve with more coaching and experience

Doing this after a poor defeat is pointless as it would be after winning 3 in a row. Therefore I declare the whole exercise as bollox. It's just fodder for you know who.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)