+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Redhugh your boys played well....

Redhugh your boys played well....

a neutral watching the game would not have thought that your club is in the bottom of the league, that was a well taken goal although apparently only his second in 4 years. Although we levelled the scores we were not able to get the winner.

So keep the faith and who knows if you could beat the drop, it's strange but at the beginning of the season we were one of he favourites to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    a neutral watching the game would not have thought that your club is in the bottom of the league, that was a well taken goal although apparently only his second in 4 years. Although we levelled the scores we were not able to get the winner.

So keep the faith and who knows if you could beat the drop, it's strange but at the beginning of the season we were one of he favourites to go down.
    Hi Claw.....That is the best we have played this season we really put the effort in, a good job we scored first if you had got the first goal think we would have struggled.

I was impressed wih your stadium although not the surrounding area we met a few Wall fans in the Bunch of grapes they were sound even took us to the ground, after the match we got the train back to London Bridge we were squashed in like sardines

Quote Originally Posted by redhugh View Post
    Hi Claw.....That is the best we have played this season we really put the effort in, a good job we scored first if you had got the first goal think we would have struggled.

I was impressed wih your stadium although not the surrounding area we met a few Wall fans in the Bunch of grapes they were sound even took us to the ground, after the match we got the train back to London Bridge we were squashed in like sardines
    According to both the Mail and Sun Oviedo's goal was the best of the weekend so I am not blaming our keeper. You are right about the area around the stadium however plans have already been submitted for the whole area to be redeveloped.

I know that on Sunderlands Facebook page that a lot of your fans were worried that the match could be off and should they travel so I did leave a message to say that the Den has under soil heating and will be on. For such a cold day I think the 14 and a half thousand that turned up was good the match commentator reckoned that your fans were the loudest we had so far.

Hey RedHugh, its not good is it to be in this position, and as a Barnsley fan believe me Im as nervous as you are right now.
    Im interested to know though just how serious those rumours were when our 'then' boss Hecky was linked with your club. And was it really that bad under Larry Grayson, we were looking at him as a replacement when Hecky left us for Leeds.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)