+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: OT Italian election

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I lied , my eyes haven't dried after all this time . Exocet ,a truly terrifying weapon .It still strikes fear into anyone who served in the Falklands
    Many years ago I was on a tour of the First World War battlefields and our tour guide Paul Reed mentioned that we would be driving past the facility where Exocets are built.
    He told us how the workforce cheered when news came in of the first hits - you could hear the disgust in his voice and we were incredulous.
    Looking back, we shouldn't really have been surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Many years ago I was on a tour of the First World War battlefields and our tour guide Paul Reed mentioned that we would be driving past the facility where Exocets are built.
    He told us how the workforce cheered when news came in of the first hits - you could hear the disgust in his voice and we were incredulous.
    Looking back, we shouldn't really have been surprised.
    I heard this at the time mate .As you can imagine it caused a lot of ill feeling between us and the French.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Naw, you ignore every thing I say and never answer it. Your rhetoric is one designed to tailor a label, to suit your agenda. I answered pollution, or diluted whichever you prefer, with the EU agenda.
    Exactly, I've repeatedly asked what YOU mean by YOUR statement of "bloodlines will be polluted". All you've done is hid and posted obtuse links trying to blame YOUR OWN words on the EU. They never said it, but you did. I've given up on you having the guts to provide a genuine answer, so we'll all have to form our own opinion on what you really meant. Given your previous posting history, it didn't take me long to arrive at mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Now answer Tabita's question. Is the EU doing what the British and French did to her people?
    I don't know who Tabita is, and I have no desire to know. Your other posts suggest she's your 'girlfriend'. There are only two people on here who regularly refer to their 'girlfriend' by name, but I can't name the other one as I'm sure he'll accuse me of stalking him again. It's all a bit weird to me, as if middle aged losers have to convince themselves (and bizarrely all the posters on here) that they are still 'a catch'. Maybe you know better, but I'll answer her question anyway. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Exactly, I've repeatedly asked what YOU mean by YOUR statement of "bloodlines will be polluted". All you've done is hid and posted obtuse links trying to blame YOUR OWN words on the EU. They never said it, but you did. I've given up on you having the guts to provide a genuine answer, so we'll all have to form our own opinion on what you really meant. Given your previous posting history, it didn't take me long to arrive at mine.

I don't know who Tabita is, and I have no desire to know. Your other posts suggest she's your 'girlfriend'. There are only two people on here who regularly refer to their 'girlfriend' by name, but I can't name the other one as I'm sure he'll accuse me of stalking him again. It's all a bit weird to me, as if middle aged losers have to convince themselves (and bizarrely all the posters on here) that they are still 'a catch'. Maybe you know better, but I'll answer her question anyway. No.
    .....and there was me deliberately trying to stay off this thread in case I got banned by explaining the meaning of "polluting the bloodline"

Miriam, my current girlfriend, says I should not bother...."surely they are smart enough to work it out?"...mmmmmm....maybe, maybe not eh Snobbers......keep asking.....there is another 50 posts in it for you

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718