+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Italian election

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You don’t have to put asterisks in knob. And it’s actually spelt, in the context you mean it, nob. You don’t have to put asterisks in that either.

I’ve always been told that the navy is for lads who are too fick to join the RAF, but you certainly prove me wrong on that score Sailor Boy.
    Cheers for that , the correct spelling will help me immensely when I am hanging a door or fitting a sink at one of the several properties I own.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Bit harsh on Trickytreesreds.

No actually I take that back, it's pretty accurate.
    Bugle call .

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You don’t have to put asterisks in knob. And it’s actually spelt, in the context you mean it, nob. You don’t have to put asterisks in that either.

I’ve always been told that the navy is for lads who are too fick to join the RAF, but you certainly prove me wrong on that score Sailor Boy.
    " the navy is for lads " Wrens ?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Bit harsh on Trickytreesreds.

No actually I take that back, it's pretty accurate.
    Unlike you, a K B has balls. The nearest you come is the stain

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Unlike you, a K B has balls. The nearest you come is the stain.
    Be fair Tricky, when I read the statement "I knew a bloke who thought he knew it all, wouldn't have anything of what anyone else had to say. After listening to his crap he would always end with qed . He was a complete k**b as well", I instantly thought of you.

You can't deny that 'QED' was an ending you attached to many of your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Be fair Tricky, when I read the statement "I knew a bloke who thought he knew it all, wouldn't have anything of what anyone else had to say. After listening to his crap he would always end with qed . He was a complete k**b as well", I instantly thought of you.

You can't deny that 'QED' was an ending you attached to many of your posts.
    I bet you said to your wife you could blag an all inclusive 11 day holiday to the Caribbean for free . After nearly getting all your family killed you said qed.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I bet you said to your wife you could blag an all inclusive 11 day holiday to the Caribbean for free . After nearly getting all your family killed you said qed.
    How did I "nearly get all my family killed"? Your unlimited devotion to tarquin is admirable, but it really doesn't do you any favours.

How did I "nearly get all my family killed"? Your unlimited devotion to tarquin is admirable, but it really doesn't do you any favours.
    Snobhead , you just ....................................ha ha

tarks ,yeah ,like him .You are a knob .All you want to do is argue with people ,belittle them. You try to make out you ain't bothered if other posters don't like you( barring ) but I think you are. Your knowledge of how to use the English language is far superior to mine , and a lot of others on here and don't you let us know.Back to tarks , the man as obviously done more in his life than you will ever do ,clever ,witty and with a tale to tell. Oh yeah ,you blagged a holiday once.
    Last edited by navypie; 09-03-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Back to tarks , the man as obviously done more in his life than you will ever do ,clever ,witty and with a tale to tell.
    The truth is you don't have a clue how much or how little I've done in life, but don't let that spoil your little love affair with tarquin.

I think the two of you were meant for each other.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast