+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Italian election

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Not at all oh great one. When ever a topic comes out, I simply google it. I then post a range of stories about said topic.
    That's exactly what you don't do.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's exactly what you don't do.
    Put your cock away EP, I know I have been away. But excessive masturbation won't do you any good.

Put your cock away EP, I know I have been away. But excessive masturbation won't do you any good.
    You inhabit a very strange world.

It was a blatant attempt by him, to suggest I would be anti colored whilst on my stay. Is he aware that 99% of EU migration is by white people lol?
    Thanks to the excellent search facility on this website, I'm confident I can find and link to the thread where you said that we need to act now to preserve Europe's, and I quote, "racial purity".

[QUOTE=navypie;38825374]You are the last person I expected to hear from mate ! Can you tell me how to do that break down of what peps say thingy me jig?[/QUOT ever done

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Thanks to the excellent search facility on this website, I'm confident I can find and link to the thread where you said that we need to act now to preserve Europe's, and I quote, "racial purity".
    He also warned that "bloodlines are being polluted".

They wouldn't be white bloodlines by any chance would they Tricky?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Great post dam. Well done as well . Some on here are shyte scared of him and wont challenge him , not me. I can be a right t**t at times but fatty is a right C**T .A f00kin know it all who wont accept any other opinion but his own .Just waiting for the usual suspects to have ago at me now .
    Congratulations Matelot, that’s one of the most gloriously unhinged posts I’ve ever read. Must be the shell-shock from being in the vicinity of one Exocet too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    He also warned that "bloodlines are being polluted".

They wouldn't be white bloodlines by any chance would they Tricky?
    lol this gets better.

I'm Skyping Tabita at the minute. She agrees funnily enough. What you lot have done to her people. lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Congratulations Matelot, that’s one of the most gloriously unhinged posts I’ve ever read. Must be the shell-shock from being in the vicinity of one Exocet too many.
    An Exocet is a missile. Not a shell.

lol this gets better.

I'm Skyping Tabita at the minute. She agrees funnily enough. What you lot have done to her people. lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao
    Typical reaction, type bollox and avoid the question. Just tell us exactly which bloodlines you claimed would be polluted.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast