+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Italian election

... spot of fun, for cods sake ...
    Snobhead 1 = Not so elite
    Snobhead 2 = El sid
    Snobhead 3 = the driller

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    Snobhead 2 = El sid
    Snobhead 3 = the driller
    Aww, the truth hurts doesn't it? ❤

Snobhead 2 = El sid
    Snobhead 3 = the driller

If the Guardian writes it, it must be the truth and they'll back it up.

nice one Tommy lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH5Rt-0V3Xc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNpNCQQLEJM

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    If the Guardian writes it, it must be the truth and they'll back it up.

nice one Tommy lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH5Rt-0V3Xc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNpNCQQLEJM
    The Guardian didn't write it, a candidate for the party we're talking about wrote it. Had you managed to read to the end of the short article you would have known that.

Tarquin is the one trying to back his argument up with a Guardian opinion piece.

You are an utter simpleton.
    Last edited by drillerpie; 08-03-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    The Guardian didn't write it, a candidate for the party we're talking about wrote it. Had you managed to read to the end of the short article you would have known that.

Tarquin is the one trying to back his argument up with a Guardian opinion piece.

You are an utter simpleton.
    LMFAO, brilliant.

You're a *****, but I've never felt the need to discuss it.
    Dress it up all you like. Continue to ignore it. The clocks ticking. Eu power is now under threat.
    Nationalism and right leaning parties are slowly clawing back what has been stolen from them.
    Brexit is one thing, but even in EU strongholds. The rise of parties like the AFD in a nano second should tell you that. What Italy has done, is show the EU, that their current mad policies like immigration is unacceptable. The euro has stifled the economy, the young are sick of unemployment.
    Even Macron admitted, given the vote. That the French would probably vote leave. Who's conning who and who's controlling who?
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 08-03-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    LMFAO, brilliant.

You're a *****, but I've never felt the need to discuss it.
    You probably wouldn't be capable of discussing it, unless you copied and pasted it from somewhere else.

You probably wouldn't be capable of discussing it, unless you copied and pasted it from somewhere else.
    Did you actually hear what was said or are you quoting a newspapers account of what was said? Because newspapers always tell it as it is don't they??

LMFAO, snobhead rules

Stick your fingers in your ears, keep shouting.

Snobhead 2 = El sid
    Snobhead 3 = the driller
    In the age of social media, it's easy to get lost in your own echo chamber, and only seek views that will reflect your own. That is very concerning, and is clearly leading to the increased polarisation which we see in our political discourse today . Conflict will only increase if we can't empathise with other people's perspectives.

But then I read forums like NCM and posts like the above and it reassures me that people who broadly hold opposite views and opinions to me are generally halfwits and f00king morons, so it doesn't concern me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    In the age of social media, it's easy to get lost in your own echo chamber, and only seek views that will reflect your own. That is very concerning, and is clearly leading to the increased polarisation which we see in our political discourse today . Conflict will only increase if we can't empathise with other people's perspectives.

But then I read forums like NCM and posts like the above and it reassures me that people who broadly hold opposite views and opinions to me are generally halfwits and f00king morons, so it doesn't concern me at all.
    Absolutely priceless post. It fact the hypocrisy of it is the stuff of legends.
    Your very stance of I'm right and the world is wrong has been breath taking.
    1. Won't accept a democratic vote
    2. Refuse to believe that others may want more/something different
    3. Anyone wanting out is a racist/nazi/xenophobe and on and on.

You sum it up in your last sentence. ****er

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast