+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Italian election

The fact that we are one of the three contributors to the E.U.budget,and the rest will either have to pay more or have funding reduced after we leave,surely will lead to it's eventual demise,no matter what the Italians do.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The truth is you don't have a clue how much or how little I've done in life, but don't let that spoil your little love affair with tarquin.

I think the two of you were meant for each other.
    No I don't have a clue what you have done in life. Something tells me I wouldn't be impressed if I knew though.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    No I don't have a clue what you have done in life. Something tells me I wouldn't be impressed if I knew though.
    Well, I don't have a string of failed marriages, I don't have kids I rarely see, I don't have regular battles with machete-wielding bandits,
    and I've never been stalked by giant rabbits. You're probably right, you wouldn't be impressed.

Well, I don't have a string of failed marriages, I don't have kids I rarely see, I don't have regular battles with machete-wielding bandits,
    and I've never been stalked by giant rabbits. You're probably right, you wouldn't be impressed.
    I haven't a clue who you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I haven't a clue who you're talking about.
    Obviously I'm talking about myself. The repeated use of the word 'I' should have given you a little clue.

Obviously I'm talking about myself. The repeated use of the word 'I' should have given you a little clue.
    No. Still struggling.

......actually I have not seen the Giant Rabbit for a few weeks now...... I miss him, a bit like Soprano when the ducks left his pool?

Failed marriages....mmmm....I decided very early on, that life was much too exciting to spend it in one long~term relationship, 25 or 30 years with the same person must be pretty boring IMO but I accept, to many people, that is some kind of achievement....a bit like spending 25 years with the same Company in the same job...not for me thanks but I am impressed with people that have the staying power.
    The closest analogy that comes to mind is sheep and goats.....when I let them into the fields, sheep get their heads down and graze contentedly all day....goats are browsers ie life to them is a giant pick~n~mix, a nibble here, a bite there, a wander around, escape artists....they both end up eating the same amount, but the goat likes variety.

Machete~wielding bandits....yes, they operate around here but seem content to leave me to my eccentric lifestyle now that the walls have been raised to 10 feet, topped with broken glass for 200 metres and another 600 metres of barbed wire on the perimeter and various internal fences across the 10 acres.....the occasional toerag gets through, grabs the nearest item valued over £1 and occasionally gets chased by an irate Tarquin wielding anything he can grab....I had a decent burst of speed in my rugby~playing days, but I am now reduced to a wild~eyed burst of adrenalin~fueled rage for about 30 yards...ish

Children....ok.....5 boys 3 girls....no I do not see them much apart from on Skype and chatting on Facebook....they are free to visit here if they like....all are looked after financially to varying degrees or have settled lives of their own with my 8 grandchildren....one of the elder boys, I signed over to him my last UK buy~to~let house, another was given my last matrimonial home via my last UK "wife" ie I signed it over to her, on condition it passes to our other son on her death and he lives there.....3 others are the sole inheritors of my Mexican and USA property

Mexico ....there is a specific reason that I am close to the Texas border, but far enough away from the killing heartlands of Juarez ie my 8th child...I made a promise to him that I would try to wait here for him...he was 4 years~old at the time on holiday~business near Acapulco and he will be 10 this year.....I have not seen him for 6 years, you are correct EP, but it is not for want of trying....he lives in my US property and I covered all the US bills for 6 or 7 years of his life until I realised that his mother was not going to let me see him.....we are currently in "negotiations" but quite frankly I am not sure how much longer I can hold out here.....I am down to my last £50k plus my pension.

My friends and family, even Miriam the doctor, tell me to cut my losses and sell up....move to the coast, Cancun....go back to the UK.....some days I am sorely tempted....we will see.

I am not sure why you chose to discuss my personal life with Navy, so I thought I would lay out a few facts, as I see them....I am sure others might have different views....anyway, here is the little lad with my number 7, Big Ben, in the Navi pre~match and inside the ground.Name:  18836_10150090185890006_5305309_n.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  66.5 KBName:  390180_10150932936150006_1552398382_n.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  55.3 KB

To be fair it was Navypie who first brought up the comparison between your life and Elite's life, and who had accomplished the most.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    To be fair it was Navypie who first brought up the comparison between your life and Elite's life, and who had accomplished the most.
    ...not quite correct Driller, .......Elite brought me unto it first, Post 87.....that wound up Navy as Elite usually knows which buttons to press...Navy then said I had done more in my life....broad statement.....Elite does what he does, and went personal and brought in my "failed marriages and unseen children"....Elite is probably the most evil and argumentative person on here when he gets going

You and I have disagreements, but I cannot recall ever getting personal?......anyway, some of it is probably my fault for engaging with him....I need to learn to ignore his "digs" but I cannot help but feel he sees it as a victory and my personality forces me to hit back somehow....grrrrrrr

edit...an example was when I put him on my "ignore" list...the only time ever I had used it.....he loved it, went round the whole forum bragging about it and digging at me.....I eventually "released" him so I could answer his taunts....then he spent the next week daring me to "ignore" him again....IMO he has bouts of some king of psychosis that forces him to stalk people Vlad, Serious, Navy...me...I keep looking for a common denominator ie jealousy of money or success?
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 10-03-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ...not quite correct Driller, .......Elite brought me unto it first, Post 87.....that wound up Navy as Elite usually knows which buttons to press...Navy then said I had done more in my life....broad statement.....Elite does what he does, and went personal and brought in my "failed marriages and unseen children"....Elite is probably the most evil and argumentative person on here when he gets going

You and I have disagreements, but I cannot recall ever getting personal?......anyway, some of it is probably my fault for engaging with him....I need to learn to ignore his "digs" but I cannot help but feel he sees it as a victory and my personality forces me to hit back somehow....grrrrrrr

edit...an example was when I put him on my "ignore" list...the only time ever I had used it.....he loved it, went round the whole forum bragging about it and digging at me.....I eventually "released" him so I could answer his taunts....then he spent the next week daring me to "ignore" him again....IMO he has bouts of some king of psychosis that forces him to stalk people Vlad, Serious, Navy...me...I keep looking for a common denominator ie jealousy of money or success?
    I'm hurt and distressed by this.
    I didn't even make the top 4 on the hit list?

When I was in hospital, November and December, his post count tumbled. I felt so wanted.
    Now I am crushed again. Cheers Tarqs.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast