+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: OT Italian election

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You'll never see a rise like the Third Reich in Europe again. There isn't the unity glue there do it
    Wow, so much to work with in that post, but I'd start here. Putting aside for a moment the question of wtf unity glue is, Did a solitary nostalgic tear roll down onto your keyboard as you were writing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A basic definition of 'polluting' is introducing something nasty into something pure.

All I'm asking is what you think the nasty and pure things are.
    No you're not. You are evading everything I have said and trying to rail road with a word.
    Ok, change pollution to "dilute".

To remove the nationalistic feelings of a flag, that defends borders.
    Now think about what I've said. The EU want borders down. The Coudenhove Kalergi plan is in their doctrine.
    The European barriers are easy. But open up the outer border and the cats out of the bag.

So the problem I spoke about. Does the influx show a loyalty to where they live, or lets say a group or religion?
    There in lies the down fall.
    Crime is rising( Sweden now the rape capital of Europe). German crime up 50%. Ideologies and morals are in clash.

You still haven't answered Tabita. Apparently you are white trash, lol

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Wow, so much to work with in that post, but I'd start here. Putting aside for a moment the question of wtf unity glue is, Did a solitary nostalgic tear roll down onto your keyboard as you were writing that?
    WTF are you on about?

Everyone with blonde hair, in leiderhosen playing brass instruments is in decline.It isn't easy anymore to sway a whole nation like Hitler did.
    Though the EU is having a pretty good go.
    Germany was once a proud nation and fiercely so.
    Not in that way anymore. More a guilt trip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI

WTF are you on about?

Everyone with blonde hair, in leiderhosen playing brass instruments is in decline.It isn't easy anymore to sway a whole nation like Hitler did.
    Though the EU is having a pretty good go.
    Germany was once a proud nation and fiercely so.
    Not in that way anymore. More a guilt trip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI
    I can't believe what I'm reading here. You're lamenting the fact that it won't be possible to build the third (fourth) Reich in the future and preferred Germany when it was fiercely proud rather than feeling guilty about all the Nazism.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Congratulations Matelot, that’s one of the most gloriously unhinged posts I’ve ever read. Must be the shell-shock from being in the vicinity of one Exocet too many.
    Many matelot's were killed as a result of Exocet attacks .My best mate during my training went down with the Sheffield . I could say a lot more but ........after all this time my eyes are dry. Thanks for reminding me about the Exocet fat boy. Lets hope you're never on the end of one like my mates were and the Welsh Guard on the Sir Galahad were.
    Last edited by navypie; 11-03-2018 at 10:40 PM.

No you're not. You are evading everything I have said and trying to rail road with a word.
    Ok, change pollution to "dilute".
    I was asking what you specifically meant by 'pollution' of bloodlines - that was the word you used. You're obviously not going to explain it, as you're now backtracking and changing it to 'dilute'.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Congratulations Matelot, that’s one of the most gloriously unhinged posts I’ve ever read. Must be the shell-shock from being in the vicinity of one Exocet too many.
    You ****er.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Many matelot's were killed as a result of Exocet attacks .My best mate during my training went down with the Sheffield . I could say a lot more but ........after all this time my eyes are dry. Thanks for reminding me about the Exocet fat boy. Lets hope you're never on the end of one like my mates were and the Welsh Guard on the Sir Galahad were.
    I lied , my eyes haven't dried after all this time . Exocet ,a truly terrifying weapon .It still strikes fear into anyone who served in the Falklands

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I was asking what you specifically meant by 'pollution' of bloodlines - that was the word you used. You're obviously not going to explain it, as you're now backtracking and changing it to 'dilute'.
    Naw, you ignore every thing I say and never answer it.
    Your rhetoric is one designed to tailor a label, to suit your agenda.
    I answered pollution, or diluted whichever you prefer, with the EU agenda regarding implementation of Coudenhove.
    Not my policy, THEIRS!!! Fact.

Now answer Tabita's question. Is the EU doing what the British and French did to her people?

I'm late for choir practice.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n8YW1rrxI

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I had quite a bit to drink yesterday. Thought I would have a couple of cans and watch the Forest match , ended several hours later . Looked at this post and realised I had got it badly wrong, the Galahad wasn't hit by an exocet . It was hit by a bomb. Sorry for any offence caused.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast