+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Away to Southend 24th March

I just hope Price is professional and has a good game, he hasn’t really got to fight for the shirt because Rodak will be in net again no matter how good a game Price has, it happened to O’Donnell

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Guna be a tough game. If you look at home form alone. Southend would be 6th. 6 points behind 1st place Blackburn and 5points behind ourself (2nd place)

Only lost 1 of there last 9 games Inc beating scunny, Wigan and Portsmouth.
    I guess smart money would be on home win. Not sure what our odds are
    We are 5-4 and they are 9-4. Apart from the goalkeeper change I would leave the team as it is but the big worry is the pitch.Last week their last match it looked awful with not much grass on it,so leave it to PW to decide. UTM.

Taken from Southend twitter.

We have faced Rotherham a total of 28 times, with Blues winning 11, drawing seven and Rotherham winning 10 making Southend the better side out of the two on that form.

Blues have never lost a game against Rotherham in the month of March (W2,D2).

London Millers will be in The cricketers London Road, 15/20 mins walk to ground depending on your legs

rodak played full 90 min Slovakia won 3.2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123