+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: vwry surprising

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Pat, I think you must know where this is heading yet you still keep biting at our village idiot's every word.
    Not at all Cannylad. As far as I'm concerned it's heading nowhere. The three of them only have one theme and one argument. They can't lick Ashley in real life so they'll do it on here. They must have some strange dreams.

How can any sane rational person compare a regime which has had two and almost six relegations in ten years and one season in Europe to a one which had no relegations in a 16 year period and THIR**** consecutive years of European football.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i think the pundits have had a right go at conte and rightly so

i just dont see why the pundits dont have more of a go at rafa

we are in the entertainment game

and we aint getting entertained thats for sure

im nearly at the point of not wanting to go to games and staying in and waching reruns of me wedding video

things have got that bad
    Why don't you then you wouldn't be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    Why don't you then you wouldn't be missed.

[QUOTE=ex_pat_magpie;38820000]Not at all Cannylad. As far as I'm concerned it's heading nowhere. The three of them only have one theme and one argument. They can't lick Ashley in real life so they'll do it on here. They must have some strange dreams.

Touche'

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Not at all Cannylad. As far as I'm concerned it's heading nowhere. The three of them only have one theme and one argument. They can't lick Ashley in real life so they'll do it on here. They must have some strange dreams.

How can any sane rational person compare a regime which has had two and almost six relegations in ten years and one season in Europe to a one which had no relegations in a 16 year period and THIR**** consecutive years of European football.
    we aint comparing regimes
    im comparing a manager
    its fools like you who keep taking it back to the regime
    ash has made loads of mistakes so has every owner we have had eventually or from the off

i am comparing the highest paid manager the club has ever had and what he has dne for that money
    and the fact he was prepared to take that money from someone like ash
    he coulsnt have been hoodwinked he understood what ash was and how he operated

i am merely saying i want rafa ourt for his style of play
    his results
    the players he has brought

i appreciate he hasnt got a squad of worldys
    but he never had that when he took the job
    he was never promised it
    and he isnt delivering

he is the worst prem manager we have had long term

you can keep quoting how ash ahs failed as an owner thats fine i probabaly wouldnt disagree with you
    but as much as he has failed and made mistakes so has rafa
    now whilst we cant replace ash
    we can replace rafa

and as for replacing ash

look at all the hoop lickers on here who reamed him and the likes of pardew ,lets hope you get what you wish for if we get a new owner

i think the new owner wont be the knight in shinning armour you all want

stavely hsnt the money
    her invesors wont want to spend the hundreds of millions required to get any return that isnt guaranteed .none are fans of the club so will only be looking at returns

so unless ash gives it away i cant see us getting any new owners soon that will invest the 300 million plus on players needed plus the purchase of the club so 500 million plus investment with ho guarantees and the tv deal not as some thought

but stop mixing my wanting rafa gone for his style of play and results with a poor owner in some eyes
    they are not connected
    our players are better than they are being asked to play
    not world class but certainly better than the results

taken 4 points of manure come close in a lot of games that if allowed to attack could have taken more

staying in games doesnt get points
    trying to win does .lookat the manure results

a chimpo side in some eyes geyying 4 points of manure

that doesnt just happen

you have to have the players

im comparing a manager
    ash has made loads of mistakes so has every owner we have had eventually or from the off

i am comparing the highest paid manager the club has ever had and what he has dne for that money

his results

he was never promised it
    and he isnt delivering

you can keep quoting how ash ahs failed as an owner thats fine i probabaly wouldnt disagree with you
    we can replace rafa

and as for replacing ash

look at all the hoop lickers on here who reamed him and the likes of pardew ,lets hope you get what you wish for if we get a new owner

stavely hsnt the money
    her invesors wont want to spend the hundreds of millions required to get any return that isnt guaranteed .none are fans of the club so will only be looking at returns

so unless ash gives it away i cant see us getting any new owners soon that will invest the 300 million plus on players needed plus the purchase of the club so 500 million plus investment with ho guarantees and the tv deal not as some thought

but stop mixing my wanting rafa gone for his style of play and results with a poor owner in some eyes
    they are not connected

taken 4 points of manure come close in a lot of games that if allowed to attack could have taken more

that doesnt just happen

We lost at Old Trafford so have only taken 3 points off man u

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    We lost at Old Trafford so have only taken 3 points off man u
    He can't even recall the results so as to quote them correctly. Some fan that.

im comparing a manager

his results

he was never promised it
    and he isnt delivering

we can replace rafa

and as for replacing ash

stavely hsnt the money

they are not connected

that doesnt just happen

parklife!

Pboro, show us which season you are talking about when we took four points from Manure please.

Im wrong on this one
    but i think we did it in 1987

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)