+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Fulham

Pre-Match View From Fulham

Cheers Roy,they seem confident but i can't fault em for that.I think they could get the 2nd auto place.UTCB

its basically a free hit for us 4 to 1 against us winning so ive a feeling chris might just go and have a go against em and you never know anybody can beat anybody in this division but a point would still be a fantastic result

We are just a physical side, like Derby apparently
    God, I hate football fans that haven't got a clue what they're talking about

unlikely but it would be sweet to beat em after what happened at the lane

And I thought the pigs were deluded and disrespectful!

Will go unbeaten the rest of the season
    Expect to be challenging the top 4 in the Prem next season
    Don't consider Cardiff to be one of the best sides in the league (despite being in 2nd spot and on one heck of a run themselves)

Just taken a major disliking to the Cottagers, hope we can temporarily halt their unstoppable steam train to Champions League glory tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    And I thought the pigs were deluded and disrespectful!

Will go unbeaten the rest of the season
    Expect to be challenging the top 4 in the Prem next season
    Don't consider Cardiff to be one of the best sides in the league (despite being in 2nd spot and on one heck of a run themselves)

Just taken a major disliking to the Cottagers, hope we can temporarily halt their unstoppable steam train to Champions League glory tomorrow night.
    Always happens, doesn't it? A few wins and suddenly every team is Arsenal in 2003-04. Except us, strangely. I think until promotion was mathematically guaranteed last season, there were still at least a few of us who didn't dare to believe.

Shot to nothing tomorrow night.
    They’ll come at us so might leave gaps at the back, hope they do.
    Could win, not overly confident but we’ve got a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Always happens, doesn't it? A few wins and suddenly every team is Arsenal in 2003-04. Except us, strangely. I think until promotion was mathematically guaranteed last season, there were still at least a few of us who didn't dare to believe.
    It's one thing to be confident of promotion (I actually picked Fulham to be champs at the start of the year) and another to be chatting about how Arsenal and Chelsea are there for the taking next season. Like you say, we very much took it one game at a time last year, I don't think there was a single Blade eyeing up the top two in the Championship when we were still picking off the likes of Shrewsbury and Oxford.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    I think decades of being let down has turned a lot of our fan-base into an army of half-empties just waiting for the next kick in the bollox...A lot of younger Blades however think that United are the DB’s and last season was just the beginning of our rise and rise, I felt just the same when TC and Woody were around.

Personally, I’m enjoying reliving my yooof. UTB!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast