+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: He still know(les) how to get a bite

He still know(les) how to get a bite

I see Knowles has resurfaced with the same panache, hornets nest sticking devilment and subtlety of a brick in the nads approach, over on sandwellmad. A little overly optimistic maybe but definitely got the desired reaction.
    http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38215280

He never did do things by half .

Just joined in the fun, the truth hurts!!!

Midlands football is a pile of shlte even though I am a villa fan, Wolves Villa or Derby will not survive in the premiership, too many clubs now have big money and even though the 3 clubs mentioned have rich owners it counts for nothing under the FFP rules!!

Will Villa go up, well, we have a chance and that's all the Manager will say, will we get back to former glories, probably not in my life time.
    Will Albion get relegated, for sure, Will blues get relegated, for sure, Will Wolves come straight back down, for sure. Will Man Citeh win the league for the next 20 years, For sure, so what's the point. Until the monopoly that is SKY is Burst, I am afraid football for the purest is dead and buried.

Saying all that, I would Love a day out at Wembley and win the play off final, its something I guess.

Don't take this the wrong way but we will not be playing you next season so good luck with relegation, you guys are masters at it, isn't this the reason why you sing Boing Boing?? st

To be honest I quite enjoyed the banter with the baggies when we were playing each other, there was decent rivalry without the hate which most/all of us save for the noses. IF we go up and stay there then it'll be a long time before we see a derby-day bar the occasional cup tie.

Football has priced many of its traditional fan base out of the game and whilst some deride the package deals at Villa, I applaud it - nothing like a big crowd and bringing through the next generation of fans. The day-trippers will never have the privilege of feeling the pre-match atmosphere of days gone by unless they go and watch the lower leagues. Now we are reduced to having to manufacture atmosphere by proposing singing areas, flags and Project B6 scarves - it all feels so flippin' sanitised.

Knowles comes accross as an arsehole tbh. We are not top of the league by 15 +points and I wouldn't jinx our chances like that. It hurts when your club is as astronomically crap as the baggies have been... we should know!

I want as many midland clubs in the top.flight as possible
    I hate the London and Manchester dominance

Just devilment Sam, no more than banter in order to get a rise. Should Knowles have said:
    Oh sorry folks, you look like you’re in trouble, we know how you feel.
    Allow me to afford you the same sympathetic concern that came our way.
    I really love the Olbyun, it breaks my heart to see such worldly loved, fair minded and charming folks suffer like we did.
    We might go up, we really might, wish us luck will ya.
    Nah, he just went fishing, just like one or two of them lot do/did. He knew that exaggerated claims of grandeur would get right up some of their noses. As it does with all of our illustrious neighbours who also wish to share the top tier with us, rather than see us on the slippery slope, not.
    I don’t get offended by the level of hatred from wba, small heath and pov, I sometimes bite a little, but hey, there you go.
    Just a bit of rib tickling, if people get offended by that, then they deserve to be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Just devilment Sam, no more than banter in order to get a rise. Should Knowles have said:
    Oh sorry folks, you look like you’re in trouble, we know how you feel.
    Allow me to afford you the same sympathetic concern that came our way.
    I really love the Olbyun, it breaks my heart to see such worldly loved, fair minded and charming folks suffer like we did.
    We might go up, we really might, wish us luck will ya.
    Nah, he just went fishing, just like one or two of them lot do/did. He knew that exaggerated claims of grandeur would get right up some of their noses. As it does with all of our illustrious neighbours who also wish to share the top tier with us, rather than see us on the slippery slope, not.
    I don’t get offended by the level of hatred from wba, small heath and pov, I sometimes bite a little, but hey, there you go.
    Just a bit of rib tickling, if people get offended by that, then they deserve to be offended.
    Well said exiled.

They love giving it out but simply cannot handle it being given back

I just think we are better than that Exiled. They came over on this board in their droves when we were in their position now and it probably is just desserts.

I guess some people like going on the wind up on other boards but personally it just seems pretty pathetic

That’s you Sam, and good luck to you mate. Are you sure that you’ve never popped over to another site for a nibble?

Knowles was mischievous at worst and I’m sure he’s p1ssing himself at the replies. If it was a regular thing then yes we’re talking WUM material, but a little nudge at them is harmless.

For me, I don’t believe that I’m better than anyone (though I do believe that I support a better football club than any other non Villan), so no need for me rise above all this once in a blue moon malarkey..

Twas just a Sunday afternoon (probably snow fever induced) bit of fun. Our blue & white cousins, either side of us, just feckin hate the superiority and history cards thrown at em.

Leicester City Lads

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)